Recent content by Hixxa

1. Top 8: Sink or Swim

They’re just lil kids dude. Let em play being big deadly guys in here, lol just read how much it means to them, laugh and go do some stuff they can only dream of with their adolescent life’s ;)
  2. Communicating time sensitive actions between alliance members with multiple time zones

I know right! But looks like she left, not even replying to my pms. Smh lol
  3. Communicating time sensitive actions between alliance members with multiple time zones

Regarding communication time sensitive action, times running out to communicate on the quiz you are going to share your answers after ?
  4. Your last word is the second word in my sentence

Secret lovers like myself and Belle I’m going to leave before the witch comes with her spell
  5. Top 8: Sink or Swim

Never understood why Pete liked him so much, Pete can hands down out fight him and Belle can hands down out grow him, only time he ever spoke when I’ve played with em was to rant at a certain someone for pinging him to help break a siege. Dudes crazy lol
  6. Top 8: Sink or Swim

Tbf to shock here, lethal has never been a threat. He doesn’t do much.
  7. Top 8: Sink or Swim

My bad, apologies. Was busy and didn’t give it much thought lol :/ Belle you’re joking though ?
  8. Top 8: Sink or Swim

Nah, I’m good,
  9. Top 8: Sink or Swim

That’s harsh lmao! So that’s one of makos members? Bob? Thought they were your boys!? So who you rooting for?
  10. Top 8: Sink or Swim

Yeah Belle your boys in trouble lol
  11. Top 8: Sink or Swim

But potentially taking 15 cities bk, what’s the game plan?
  12. Top 8: Sink or Swim

Lethal has fallen to gold simming to try and win ? @Arkitek88 say it isn’t so? You guys are fighting bk?
  13. Top 8: Sink or Swim

Bro you sound like mako
  14. Communicating time sensitive actions between alliance members with multiple time zones

I have done it. let’s swap after if they’re not opened to public view. Lol @Arkitek88 wanna see yours after to Yeah bk on topic
  15. Communicating time sensitive actions between alliance members with multiple time zones

@Lethal-Bacon you’re EN right? Belle pls show me your q answers