Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EARN YOUR GOLD COINS... scam

i filled out a survey that took a good 15 minutes. I finished it and nothing happened. I never tried again... lol

So far, my personal success rate with this crap has been they pay up about 40% of the time. That's a p*ss-poor success rate, so I just won't bother any more.

It doesn't work for me,but I don't do that anymore.

Same here, I started out doing two surveys and did not receive a payout after spending a good 45 minutes filling out all of their garbage. I ended up taking the Pantyhose offer and the Identity Guard offers and they paid out in less than 5 minutes (make sure you cancel your memberships afterwards). But I would stay away from the survey ones and the credit score ones. Anything you have to give your SSN I would stay far away from. Identity Guard asks for it but I know several ppl that use it so they can be somewhat trusted. I know nothing about the others.

The big thing about these offers is that you have to read the fine print. On the surveys, most of them require you to buy something at the end after you have filled out all of the junk information. If you do not make that final purchase at the end you do not get credited for the gold. A lot of the "Pay $1-$4 dollars for shipping & handling" offers have memberships attached to them so the following month you get billed for the full amount. OR they put in fine print that they will charge you for a full 12 months at a discounted rate when you hit submit.

They are all very tricky so be careful filling them out and READ everything.

E.
    "Fairness Is An Illusion We Do Not Provide Here..." - NLM

City - Mists Of Avalon
    Alliance - Calypso

I would like to reinforce, Sponsorpay offers are not run by or under the control of InnoGames. We allow them to offer this service as a means for players to earn gold instead of spending cash on it and it is entirely optional. I agree completely with Eglyntine, as with anything, read everything before accepting terms and conditions. We get tickets frequently about something not paying out or someone getting something unexpected and we have no control at all over what happens.

Well, mind me saying, don't you think that SponserPay is more pain than worth?
    -Credits to Charl

That depends on perspective I suppose. It is not much pain to me, we get the occasional ticket where we direct the player to SponsorPay support. Sometimes players try to insist we do something we are physically incapable of doing and get upset about it but that is rare.

From a players perspective they have the choice. If spending actual cash is not an option for them, they have a chance to get gold they wouldn't get otherwise. When I was a player, I used the system a time or two myself and never found any issues with it, but most of the time I just bought the gold because it is easier.

It's just my opinion, but I would not use Sponsorpay instead of purchasing but not everyone is me. I would rather have the possibility exist for those who might need it than to see it not exist at all. Not to mention that the vast majority of games out there have a method by which premiums can be earned instead of purchased so it only makes sense for it to exist. It is completely a players personal choice.

I suppose it doesn't matter to me as I will never buy gold. Well wait, I currently can't look at gold purchase, can someone give me a list of the options?
    -Credits to Charl

I've spent $5 on gold once before, a few years ago on EN. All I ever did, now I just use sponserpay. Complain you people may, but you're complaining about getting something for Free rather than having to pay? What do you expect, a walk in the park? I never give any real information on there, except for my city and zipcode as all these websites somehow figure out your location anyways, dunno how. Other than that, I feel bad for the random phone number that I give away to all these companies lol.

Made by Beast

No one is requesting a handout. SponsorPay is offering Grepolis gold for services rendered, then not paying up when the player keeps their end of the bargain. InnoGames, despite linking to their gold-services exchange within the browser game via a button labeled "EARN YOUR GOLD COINS" claims no responsibility for the player's failure to receive them. That is a dubious assertion at best.

So, I take issue with InnoGames staff trying to take credit for the company making available the option of a gold-services exchange that doesn't actually result in a gold-services exchange.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast