Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grepo App for Android Phones

Grepolis Rehabilitation Center for Grepoholics

Grepo App for Android Phones

Peace gamers. I was wondering if anyone has downloaded and used the Grepolis app for Android phones. It is said to be able to allow players access to their cities and expand them, farm, attack, defend, chat, etc all from your smartphone. Is this true and does it work? Just wondering, because if it does, then this is a tremendous tool and would allow me to be on like 24/7 since I could just play it on my phone while at work.

Quote Originally Posted by 2OPd View Post
    Peace gamers. I was wondering if anyone has downloaded and used the Grepolis app for Android phones. It is said to be able to allow players access to their cities and expand them, farm, attack, defend, chat, etc all from your smartphone. Is this true and does it work? Just wondering, because if it does, then this is a tremendous tool and would allow me to be on like 24/7 since I could just play it on my phone while at work.
    It does work and many players have started using it already! Download it and try.

Grepolis Rehabilitation Center for Grepoholics
    Fantastic. I will.

Philosopher
    Does it work on iphones? (Probably not since the thread says android phones) And does it have the alliance and alliance forum tabs?

No, the iOS app is still in development.

It needs a way for me to use my Captain for my farms then it will be much more covenant.

App is not that best.....Its ok if u have one or 2 cities but with 20+ its no use.....And its the as game when u acess it on Browser(I use Opera)
    Last edited by slobo.c; 01-04-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Banned
    Best graphics on here: http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?2838-W4RR10R-s-Wonderful-Wares
    You don't necessarily need to use the APP on your phone, you could just the web version too.

www.us.grepolis.com/mobile

The app is the mobile version. Best just to use a computer, and just use the mobile version to keep in touch.

I have downloaded the mobile app. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. When I attempt to log in, it says, "Player was not found". I receive the same message when I attempt to log in to the mobile version. I am 100% my user name is correct. But, you may have better luck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast