Recent content by Chanel Midwest

1. US 108 - Leontini Feedback Thread

"A 1/1 Wonders is exactly what we need." - Said no one ever
  2. City Names

Thank you!
  3. City Names

Dank City Names How we feel about it https://www.tiktok.com/@_malpica90/video/7061020581508173103?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7067729111380444678
  4. This is how current #1 on the server plays

MD if you aren't a fiction writer you missed your calling. You are pretty good at making things up.
  5. This is how current #1 on the server plays

You think I'm jealous of you over Exit inviting you to WC? Tell me, what is his Instagram? Or do you have him on Facebook? because I do. And jealous over Brian? That is Polish btw. I just texted him (on his phone, not discord, he doesn't check that anymore) a copy of this crap that you posted...
  6. This is how current #1 on the server plays

WC is fun. So we prefer you not being there too.
  7. This is how current #1 on the server plays

I don't care what you do. I play Athenakins, *Pop*Tart* (not Pop "tard" like you named one of your cities after you found out I have a son on the spectrum. Super classy move.) And now Chanel Midwest. Playing different IGNs is not multi-accounting. You did get me banned on Rhodes. That is true...
  8. This is how current #1 on the server plays

Does Al have to change his name to Al the Conquered now? Asking for a friend.
  9. This is how current #1 on the server plays

From The Desk of Exit, This is how the #1 player on the server plays.
  10. This is how current #1 on the server plays

This thread should be called "Tell us you don't know how to play Grepolis without telling us you don't know how to play Grepolis." On another note, I really thought that channel stink would clear up once you kicked out the Ho3s and started moving up, but maybe you need to check into some...
  11. Some background

Noobs being disturbing seems like it should be addressed in a different thread. This one is a dedicated discussion of a grep legend. I mean, you are the fan boy who stated it.
  12. Some background

Funny you keep sharing this thread of all these people who are salty they aren't Pete. You think it makes Pete look bad, but really it reveals a bunch of people trying to make themselves relevant through him. I would rather loose with Pete than have to spend a moment in an alliance with Jcoo...