Search results

1. Aurabolt

Some people seem to think I played on this server

No idea why some people think I played on this server let alone have another account. LOL. Some people are convinced I am some random guy named Taksor. Anyone who actually knows me knows I only go by Aurabolt. No other name. I don't know who that person is and don't want to know either personally.
  2. Aurabolt

Looks like it's down to the top two Alliances right now

I mean between Monsters Inc and Love and Hate. I've added some new names to my blacklist and will add some more after my run on this server eventually ends. I'm also probably gonna have to lead an Alliance in the next Conquest server I decide to play on. Looking back at it now, I should've done...
  3. Aurabolt

Idea: NPC City States, Alliances and Factions

I feel like at this point, this is something that should be introduced to add some unpredictability and variety to the game. Let's go through each but first, a new Mechanic: Diplomacy. Diplomacy Adds new features to the Agora, Senate, Marketplace and Temple related to it once they reach...
  4. Aurabolt

Casual Worlds with Conquest System

I personally hate the Revolt System and I know I'm not the only one. How about adding a Casual World with the Conquest System? Game speed: 2 Unit speed: 3 Trade speed: 2 Night bonus: No Beginners protection: 7 Days Alliance limit: 50 Conquer system: Conquest Morale: No Endgame: None Like...
  5. Aurabolt

It turned out to be just a House of Cards

I'm referring to Tea.exe. TL;DR Version: Alliance leadership left, I didn't want to stick around and ghosted for various reasons. Long Version: As soon as the three Founders disappeared 3 days ago, people lost interest in playing seriously or stepping up. I got a pretty good concensus...
  6. Aurabolt

Time for some more Quality of Life Updates

It's been quite a while since there's been any upates to the server. I think Artemis being added was the last update. Aside from Aphrodite and Ares needing to be added, I also think it's time to increase Favor and Resource production in this server as well. Additional BP-earning opportunities...
  7. Aurabolt

Cross Server Inventory + Larger Inventory Options

...I know I know, another crazy idea. Ok here we go ^_^ A Cross Server Inventory (CSI for short) would work exactly as it sounds: Allow players to use items gained in one server on others. The purpose of the CSI is to add a bit of versatility and essentially make sure items aren't being...
  8. Aurabolt

Automated Handoffs for Outgoing Players

This would work similar to Vacation Mode in concept. Basically, a player quitting a server can opt to transfer ownership of their city to other players on their way out. When a player picks Delete Account, they will be asked if they want to transfer ownership of their cities to other players...
  9. Aurabolt

Time for The Daily Rewards to be Upgraded

By Upgraded, I mean actually happen more than once a day and actually be useful across the board. Here's how it is now: I would like to see it tweaked so Resources and favor gained is applied to ALL cities and Gods. At this point, it might as well. If you pick both Resource...
  10. Aurabolt

48-hr Returner's Protection Bubble after coming out of Vacation Mode

To prevent abuse, this would only be applied to people who are coming back from a longterm VM. At least a week or more. The mechanics would be similar to Beginner's Protection: While Returner's Protection is active, you can't be attacked by another player. Attacking another player...
  11. Aurabolt

Returning from Vacation Mode Shortly

Ok so I learned from a Skype Chatroom I'm in (I'm aurabolt84 on Skype) two days after I went into VM the Alliance I was in (How High, sister Alliance to THC) was disbanded for the merge with Madhouse and a few other Alliances in a bid to challenge B2B. I'm annoyed but not surprised as everyone...
  12. Aurabolt

Three Years After Opening, this server needs some updates and adjustments

Let's be real, no one is attacking each other as strong as them. Some changes need to be made to make things more interesting. For me, making the server Conquest would help. So would allowing people to attack players regardless of their power level. Just my 2-cents.