Question about Lightning bolt

DeletedUser

now i get 200 favor so i want to try Lightning bolt in other city or on my city?and what can happen if i use it?and did i receive battle point when i use it??

i asked becouse i dont want to wast 200 favor:)

DeletedUser271

Try to use it on another city. It will destroy a building of the city on which you cast the spell. You won't receive any BP because it doesn't kill any troops ;-)

I hope I answered the question :)

DeletedUser

damn i wast 200 favor :/ only damaged lvl3 wherhose ***??
mklmkl.jpg

DeletedUser

btw my farm lvl12 and i only have 36 free pop?!!!! what should i do ?

DeletedUser

will lvl up np but they r gone when i train troops! i mean when i max lvl of farm and need to train troops they gone where i can find free pop!! alawys when i train i lose free pop :/

DeletedUser

Population Growth
Cost
80 Favor
Description
Another proud warrior is born. Hera means this city well. In the barracks, all units assigned after using this spell will be trained twice as quick. This spell lasts for 12 hours (Speed 1 World).

i will use soon ..this meaning if i train like, 10 swordsman,when i use this it will be 20 swordsman? (twice)!!

DeletedUser271

No, it means that the training of 20 Swordsmen will last as long as if you train 10 Swordsmen ;-)

For instance : if the training of 10 Swordsmen last 10 minutes, the training of 20 Swordsmen with the spell will last 10 minutes (and not 20 minutes without the spell ;-))

DeletedUser

really???if max lvl40?? when it be in lvl 40 how we can get free pop that i ment in this topic...i think shuold kill out army to get there souls as free pop..right? :/

DeletedUser

This is why most people specialize cities to use all of one type. You will be more effective in battle if you exclusively build one unit, and lots of them. Thats also why you are better off building hoplites over chariots, LS over triremes etc. You have to calculate everything by amount of damage/defense per population that unit takes up.

If there was no maximum farm lvl, there would be no reason to get more cities :p You could just build a million of any unit.

DeletedUser

yeah u right now i lost like 50 army and i get free pop again but thats not cool in game it must growing not losing :/
but i think its good idea :)

DeletedUser

Untitled.jpg

i just wondred ! how he get thats big Units?? where he get that big free pop?

DeletedUser

yeah i thougt he have that deadlly troops they r killd every one if he have them lol