EARN YOUR GOLD COINS... scam
I let it slide the first couple of times that I filled out these scams and was never rewarded, because I have been rewarded once or twice.
However, this time I actually put in credit card information to buy a Godaddy domain name, and I was NOT REWARDED my 2,708 Gold Coins.
I will not stand for these scams any longer. SOMEONE has to say something about it.
Inno, please credit my 2,708 gold. I am not even asking for the other hundreds of Gold I never received from your fraudulent advertising scams. However, this time I actually went into debt, assuming GODDADY and Innogames were reputable companies.
Please contact me and I will let you know which account to credit the coins to.
Innogames can't do anything for you. You should contact Sponsorpay's support
As Kyllmen stated, you need to contact Sponsorpay support. Innogames and Sponsorpay are two different companies.
the problem with earning gold is you need a throwaway computer and a few throwaway email addresses and a throwaway credit card... I mean omg the spam, viruses, malaware, and fradualent recurring charges that people must be subject too... hell you could prob buy your own peronsal Grepolis server from the dev team for less money and frustration...
and trust me if you think you dont need those thing then you must have no clue or not be the one that has to clean up the mess
/edit oh i forgot to mention the unwanted phone calls at all hours of the day
Yea, there are those that don't pay up. But here is the way to get them to pay.
1) use screen shots, It is also important to have a second window open with your email address visible.
I always take a couple of screen shots on in the beginning and one at the end, then a few in the middle. You need this to prove that you did what was required.
2) I haven't seen a virus yet, but some offers will add spyware, ad ware, change your home page, and your search engine. I'll write a guide later on, on how to remove all of this from your system. But you need to know how to do this before installing anything.
3) report it, As long as I have the prof I have yet to be turned down. I can take a few days but I do get the gold. Think of it this way, if the offer is dishonest enough that they will install stuff you don't want on your computer, even if you op out. They are probably just as dishonest to sponsor pay. That is why sponsor pay needs the proof, to force them to pay up.
4) if you give out your email, they will spam it - just know how to add them to your spam filter. Or create an email just for this.
5) if you give out your number they will call. That one is simple, don't give it out, or when they call say no thank you, "Please put me on your do not call list"
I'm going to write a guide on this in the next few days with other things to watch out for, but if you do it right you will get paid
gold coins spam?
So why don't you do us all a favor and post a list of the ads you responded to that DID send you the gold as promised?
Originally Posted by Arcane
so after reading some posts here I said what the heck... and confirmed that it is a scam...
I said let me try a survey... so I would answer about 15 - 20 questions per survey and then I would be excluded from the survey... and if you get excluded NO GOLD FOR YOU... but seriously... you don't think they are throwing out the questions that I did answer... honestly I might add... lol, they are keeping that as part of their data...
so you would think if I get excluded I should at least get a few coins if not the whole amount... scam
I always do that Simplicio survey, and it works about 40% of the time. That's good enough for me :P
I wouldn't recommend giving them any personal information that's real. I used the name Smeagol Gollum several times, and it worked lol..
/nod if they are going to make you answer and collect 50% or more of the information and then boot you and give you no gold then they deserver a lower quality of information