Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Mr. Dino replied to the thread Top 3 Sink or Swim.
      Btw plz someone ping me if there will be another forum event
      To start of I really respect your response Al the Conqueror. However if you guys really feel like the forums are being created and...
      Ofc people tend to vote Ofc players tend to vote for that. a) Because I feel like it are mainly DW players who voted b) People tend to...
      Well I have to admit that I missed the latest world events, but the fact that you tried to place the ally in negative light on a public...
    • I didn't expect you really creating a poll. I mentioned it in the discussion to just make a point, but I guess it is what it is
    • That you really created this.
      That is a really subjective opinion. I almost want to start a voting poll to see how many players are in the same boat (we will exclude...
      I have to say you are at least way more realistic and reasonable to talk with. Sad that you feel the need to make propoganda as well at...
    • Mr. Dino replied to the thread Tbom's Memes.
      Well, if I am in dire need of a meme I know who to contact at least...
      You are just jealous that I am better at playing the organ than you.
      And that is the thing, you don't who is behind the screen. Maybe I am your lost brother, your fav. proffesor back at college or the most...
      Well at least you put it good togather, but I really hope that you mean what you say.
      My whole youth honestly involved around sports and in a decent community you learn to respect your opponent(s) as well. Like I mentioned...
      Alright, where do you draw the line in that case, cuz it looks like we clearly see things different
      Because we are all humans with feelings who care about each other in the end whether an enemy or not (at least what I assume). Life can...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…