Mythical Hen feedback thread

Shock

Peltast
It would help to have some feedback on what you like and don't like about this event. Is there anything you would add or remove?
I think removing all myths from this event would be good, also removing the culture level as a daily reward would be good, and finally I think that the final event rewards should contain LS debuffs instead of buffs.

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
I think removing all myths from this event would be good, also removing the culture level as a daily reward would be good, and finally I think that the final event rewards should contain LS debuffs instead of buffs.
Lolol. I think your response is parody but I actually do agree with the removing the alternating daily culture level rewards. I don’t think this will get removed because it makes Inno money but it is kinda lame that people who don’t actually truly play the game can just dump money for free slots

Silver Witch

Staff member
Thanks would you explain why you think this please. Are you agreeing with @Zeeker348 that it effectively allows a very small number to buy extra slots? If so its probably cheaper to buy using the olympic games even at higher levels considering the costs of getting to no 1 in some worlds.

Silver Witch

Staff member
Lolol. I think your response is parody but I actually do agree with the removing the alternating daily culture level rewards. I don’t think this will get removed because it makes Inno money but it is kinda lame that people who don’t actually truly play the game can just dump money for free slots
Thanks for the feedback. I think you are right that the culture award is here to stay but valid point.

Shock

Peltast
Thanks would you explain why you think this please.
As people have been saying for years, myth tokens either need a massive debuff or DLU tokens need a massive buff. It's very stupid that myths are able to get 4k+ population while DLU is about 500-800 population, while myths already get good ratios on killing DLU.
Culture Level helps people that don't actually play get slots just by dumping gold -- as Zeeker said -- but Inno is a greedy company so obviously that won't change
LS debuffs -- for the memes

Silver Witch

Staff member
As people have been saying for years, myth tokens either need a massive debuff or DLU tokens need a massive buff. It's very stupid that myths are able to get 4k+ population while DLU is about 500-800 population, while myths already get good ratios on killing DLU.
Culture Level helps people that don't actually play get slots just by dumping gold -- as Zeeker said -- but Inno is a greedy company so obviously that won't change
Great thanks.

Mr. Dino

Messenger
I assume the feedback will be used for next year since it will be unfair to bring changes while the event is already halfway running?

I like the concept of the event. Cool to have an event where you have more control to focus on the rewards you want compared to the previous event.
My only problem with this event is that the mutual rewards are not really balanced. I understand that players with more point have a better end of the tier of the rewards, but the difference doesn't really go in line with the costs.

To give some examples:
Lets consider a regular ingredient to be worth 60 gold and a rare ingredient to be 90. A harp t2 token would cost 240 gold while a harp t4 token would be 270 gold. So for just 12,5% paying more you get double the amount of harps?! It is like selling the same brand of 1kg rice for 1.00$ and 2kg rice for 1.13$ in the same supermarket.

At the next example there isn't even a difference in the cost between a t3 vs a t4 manti token (both are worth 3 rare ingredients).

To make it even worse:
A harp t3 token where you wpuld get 9 harps would be the same cost as manti t4 token where you would get 12 mantis (both 3 rare ingredients). I think most players know that one manti is way more valueable compared to one harp. I don't think I need to continue explaining why this is so wrong...

It is fair if you give me an argument that you might have a lot of leftovers of some ingredients for the lower tier rewards where you are "forced" to buy some of them, but I still feel like in doesn't really make up for it since some of the differences are just way too big. I most cases you will manage to work your way around only buying high tier rewards anyway.

My suggestion is to introduce more tiers of ingredients with a bigger range in ingredient value instead of just having "regular" and "rare" (where the "rare" is only 50% more valueable than the "regular") so it will be easier to work around the cost/value ratio of the rewards.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410-105808_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410-105808_Chrome.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240410-105941_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410-105941_Chrome.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 2

Mr. Dino

Messenger
I am just reading your post, but it kinda comes to the same point what I am saying; balance the cost/value of the mutual rewards

Silver Witch

Staff member
I assume the feedback will be used for next year since it will be unfair to bring changes while the event is already halfway running?

I like the concept of the event. Cool to have an event where you have more control to focus on the rewards you want compared to the previous event.
My only problem with this event is that the mutual rewards are not really balanced. I understand that players with more point have a better end of the tier of the rewards, but the difference doesn't really go in line with the costs.

To give some examples:
Lets consider a regular ingredient to be worth 60 gold and a rare ingredient to be 90. A harp t2 token would cost 240 gold while a harp t4 token would be 270 gold. So for just 12,5% paying more you get double the amount of harps?! It is like selling the same brand of 1kg rice for 1.00$ and 2kg rice for 1.13$ in the same supermarket.

At the next example there isn't even a difference in the cost between a t3 vs a t4 manti token (both are worth 3 rare ingredients).

To make it even worse:
A harp t3 token where you wpuld get 9 harps would be the same cost as manti t4 token where you would get 12 mantis (both 3 rare ingredients). I think most players know that one manti is way more valueable compared to one harp. I don't think I need to continue explaining why this is so wrong...

It is fair if you give me an argument that you might have a lot of leftovers of some ingredients for the lower tier rewards where you are "forced" to buy some of them, but I still feel like in doesn't really make up for it since some of the differences are just way too big. I most cases you will manage to work your way around only buying high tier rewards anyway.

My suggestion is to introduce more tiers of ingredients with a bigger range in ingredient value instead of just having "regular" and "rare" (where the "rare" is only 50% more valueable than the "regular") so it will be easier to work around the cost/value ratio of the rewards.
Thanks - in terms of the token tiers - that is the way it works for everything and it is better to get your point count as high as you can before casting a spell. I take your point and I will pass on your concerns.

nigol

Newcomer
gold is part of the game lol? What a silly statement. That’s like saying let’s get rid of sirens because they’re used by people that have to much time on their hands, or “I can’t do it so they shouldn’t be allowed” type of attitude etc etc.. it’s childish. I’d actually like more in events that you can access via gold, you will always get people moaning about them that gold, as you get people moaning about them that time with sirens. They’re still both part of the game, and tbh gold will always be in favour with inno as it needs money to survive, once the gold stops.. the game stops. But things like sirens.. smh! they’re expendable

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
gold is part of the game lol? What a silly statement. That’s like saying let’s get rid of sirens because they’re used by people that have to much time on their hands, or “I can’t do it so they shouldn’t be allowed” type of attitude etc etc.. it’s childish. I’d actually like more in events that you can access via gold, you will always get people moaning about them that gold, as you get people moaning about them that time with sirens. They’re still both part of the game, and tbh gold will always be in favour with inno as it needs money to survive, once the gold stops.. the game stops. But things like sirens.. smh! they’re expendable
GOLD USER SPOTTED

Coltt

Messenger
Lot of truths. But you’ve been on the receiving end of a lineup yeah?

Golders and timers the never ending moan at each other lol “get rid of gold!!” “No! Get rid of sirens!!” Inno probably will one day make this a subscription game, which would solve lots of problems and have a fully golded out player base. So yeah my feed back is increase the prices get rid of us poor folks and have a golden age. lol

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
People who time aren't salty about golders btw. We find it funny. "This guy has to spend his entire paycheck to gold pixel units because he cannot sit down and line up for 30 minutes" xD

nigol

Newcomer
People who time aren't salty about golders btw. We find it funny. "This guy has to spend his entire paycheck to gold pixel units because he cannot sit down and line up for 30 minutes" xD
My friend the most valuable thing In this world is time. All the money on earth can’t buy you a single second back! Who’s the one spending the most? Me with some paper or you with time, I can always make more paper ;)

Shock

Peltast
You’re retarded

Shock

Peltast
My friend the most valuable thing In this world is time. All the money on earth can’t buy you a single second back! Who’s the one spending the most? Me with some paper or you with time, I can always make more paper ;)
I think you’re probably just dogshit so you’re spending your retirement on a dead browser game tbh

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
Its an alt account anyways, bro doesn't have any record on US or EN. But ya, go make your paper to burn on a browser game and I will go use mine on trips and other things way more enjoyable!

nigol

Newcomer
Its an alt account anyways, bro doesn't have any record on US or EN. But ya, go make your paper to burn on a browser game and I will go use mine on trips and other things way more enjoyable!
Very observant as I said that as soon as I spoke in the deleted thread! I’m using an alt. My name is literally login backwards, lol.. but ok I’m the retard. I joined here after seeing Mitch getting mentioned, then my old friend bacon joined. But very observant there Sherlock

I was simply pointing out how childish the statement was that you posted regarding gold, as it’s part of the game.

But please keep proving me right with the child like replies :)

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
Very observant as I said that as soon as I spoke in the deleted thread! I’m using an alt. My name is literally login backwards, lol.. but ok I’m the retard. I joined here after seeing Mitch getting mentioned, then my old friend bacon joined. But very observant there Sherlock

I was simply pointing out how childish the statement was that you posted regarding gold, as it’s part of the game.

But please keep proving me right with the child like replies :)
Darn bro cannot distinguish between two different peoples replies. Outward reflection eh?