Top 2 Sink or Swim

Spencerfortier

Messenger
How'd you like that op? Sit down coltin lol. Also kgreat you are a terrible player, legit one of the worse players I've ever seen. You have no place, at least coltin is a legit player who I can respect for his game. You on the other hand are a joke.

Coltinwalken12

Senior Citizen
I actually havent played olympus before so that would be a correct statement. Didnt help i joined this world right when small temples opened.

For the op, game respects game, it looked pretty decent!

Back to trash talk tho (cant have it all be respect amirite?) - yall got a myth type on your team, dont ride Zroes coattails too much.

Spencerfortier

Messenger
Haha I've spent more then roe, I think at least, it's kind of a don't ask, don't tell.. he just builds faster then I do by a lot . And he got here like a month late, good dude. I'm not gonna lie, im sitting on many slots lol.

Maybe y'all will rethink your 100% offensive approach because theres more to come!

O for sure man, doesn't help at all, I saw when your first came in and figured you were golding. Since Dom opened in neopoils.

Coltinwalken12

Senior Citizen
He definitely exploded.

We shall see, looks like it has been a fun day today as well.

Oh I RARELY gold. Dont need to spend money on this dogwater game.

Kgreat

Senior Citizen
For real.
Used to be we would run into 6k or so biremes every time we tried to take a city
We would have to carve through mountains of DLU
Now, Outlawz players message me telling me to take their 10k cities
Oh the times have changed.