A world with no competition - arranged victory

Asjo

Newcomer
Ok I did misunderstand your point, but mostly because what you are saying isn't true.

Kraken has a sister alliance, but so does everyone else - they have less players than the other groups. No denying that they are the group with the most top players, but every world will have one of those.

Kraken has no relation to Doom. They definitely aren't playing together. You might think that because they hit Vikings more often, but there are pretty obvious strategic reasons for that (check map).

Also Kraken lost cities when Doom and Vikings op'ed them together.
Ah, I see. I might be mistakes. I was contacting some players about a CS snipe from an Outlawz player, and both KRAKEN and DOOM players said they wouldn't snipe someone from their own alliance. They seemed to be sharing several islands, which confirmed this to me. But I might have misunderstood then. If it's only KRAKEN Beers and Kraken MORE Beers being in an alliance together, it still seems excessive, and I'm unsure what the second alliance is hoping to gain from it (since there's only one winner), but I suppose that leaves a little more competition ... once the bigger alliances actually start fighting.

YoungShow

Newcomer
An online game which gives you push notification on your phone that you have to react to is very toxic. You will be lured into logging on at work or when you're out an about in social gatherings. Thus, it will have a very unhealthy impact on your life. You will never be able to leave the game alone, and you can always play it on your phone, which you keep on you most of times. That's no way to play a browser game - you're overly committed, and will likely stress out about it.
I am going to assume that most people who play this game that are employed open it at work. Now with any browser game the obvious choice would be a desk job, but for any of us on our feet all day that isn't exactly an option. Sure if you are harvesting your farming villages on time you will see the attack, but that 10 minute window could be the difference between moving the correct units around in time.

Additionally from my limited experience most first strikes tend to land between 2 and 4 am, which without the alarm would be completely missed. If you don't care to wake up to those attacks nobody is forcing anyone to. But to allow the players the option is only a boon.

Lubuu

Newcomer
Kraken is one alliance we move to both alliances, we have no Pact or NAPs we hit anyone when it befits us.

SlayerBaam

Newcomer
Ah, I see. I might be mistakes. I was contacting some players about a CS snipe from an Outlawz player, and both KRAKEN and DOOM players said they wouldn't snipe someone from their own alliance. They seemed to be sharing several islands, which confirmed this to me. But I might have misunderstood then. If it's only KRAKEN Beers and Kraken MORE Beers being in an alliance together, it still seems excessive, and I'm unsure what the second alliance is hoping to gain from it (since there's only one winner), but I suppose that leaves a little more competition ... once the bigger alliances actually start fighting.
the fact you dont see the benifit in having multiple alliances in a olympus world just shows you have no idea what you are talking about lmfao. Just look at the alliance numbers kraken has 43 players, vikings have 59 and doom, outlawz and outlawz 2 have 81 members. so lets not compalin about the top alliance when the others are hording players in their alliances lol