App Update 2.79 - Changelog

DeletedUser

The island quest reward ~Improved Troop Movement~ does not specify a time limit. Maybe you guess should look into that as well

DeletedUser11525

This update seems to have broken the maximized forum window in firefox. It brings up the window with a background, but doesn't put any content into it.

DeletedUser10794

I actually don't like the

Wrong ring menu showed up on current selected town.

as it makes it much harder to trade between cities and send support to your own cities on the browser. It was much better when the ring menu was the same no matter which town was selected.

DeletedUser11481

That was a while ago - this bugfix addressed a bug where the ring menu would be incorrect.

Oooops, this update seems to have broke my quik bar, the ones I created with submenus no longer work.

It's being dealt with, no worries.

DeletedUser

App Version 2.79

Dear Community,

We are excited to announce that today we updated our app to version 2.79. Below you can find a list of changes.

Summary

In this update we continued to work on the big UI revamp and finalized the report and message screens.
Furthermore we added animations for collecting resource, favor, unit and other rewards and fixed a lot of bugs.

New features

• Added visual feedback for collecting resource rewards in tutorial quests.
  • Added visual feedback for collecting favor rewards in tutorial quests.
  • Added visual feedback for collecting unit rewards in tutorial quests.
  • Added visual feedback for collecting item rewards in tutorial quests.
  • Added new messages list screen in new UI style.
  • Added new reports list screen in new UI style.
  • Added new message detail screen in new UI style.
  • Added new message compose screen in new UI style.
  • Added new report detail screen in new UI style.

Bugfixes

• Fixed a wrong time display in several places.
  • Fixed the farmer animation in city overview that was playing too fast.
  • Corrected title on the confirmation screen for spending gold on the Olympic Games.
  • Zeus background is now shown again at the end of initial loading process.
  • Push notifications settings screen is now scrollable.
  • Ocean field in the search screen now shows a title.
  • Send resources command can now be canceled.
  • Favor is now correctly shown in confirmation prompt when canceling a mythical unit order.
  • Academy shows correct maximum research points when the library is built.
  • Forwarded messages display the correct receiver.
  • Commands are no longer losing the header after swiping for first time.
  • New Senate screen does now grey out all buildings that have reached their max level.
  • Loading animation is displayed while loading the content of the adviser screen.

We hope you enjoy the update. Feel free to discuss it here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10794

I actually don't like the

Wrong ring menu showed up on current selected town.

as it makes it much harder to trade between cities and send support to your own cities on the browser. It was much better when the ring menu was the same no matter which town was selected.

I dislike how the current ring menu appears as of march,13th,2015. It becomes tedious when you want to do things and have to constantly press "info" and then support/trade/spells/etc. I liked it better when the ring menu was the same regardless of the chosen city.