Communicating time sensitive actions between alliance members with multiple time zones

Silver Witch

Staff member
Do you change your time zone ?
Well Ive always played in en and we use utc+1 or +2 so yes occasionally I have. Less so recently but players used to prefer +2 years back and the default there is +1. Its the first thing we look and and get all the alliance to do though because if even 1 player has a diff timezone its a nightmare. It really is not important what you choose - just that everyone uses the same one.

Here I would say it depends on the alliance makeup of players considering the US has more than one timezone.

I think also experience makes a difference. If everyone knows exactly what they are doing you decide a timezone and you all check you have it. Less experienced players may not grasp the issues, some players move alliances and the old alliance had a diff one so whatever you chose - even if it is the default you must communicate and confirm it.

Last edited:

Hixxa

Citizen
Yeah in US we only have 3 teams and all use default! so someone coming in and confusing us has sent us into a panic! Leave our time zones alone!!

\*belle\*

Philosopher
:player A: writes a post to the alliance: "Help needed: incoming attack at ". He clicks the "local time" icon, enters 6:22, approves and the text is now similar to:
"Help needed: incoming attack at [unixtime]1672570800[/unixtime]".
After he posted that and looks at his post he would see "Help needed: incoming attack at 6:22"

• Player B opens the post and sees "Help needed: incoming attack at 9:22"
I do not know how much effort these would this take for the developers, but this definitively missing in the game. Many forums in other games have similar solutions. What do you think?
they is other problem that lot now is use discord and video/voice chat to communicate ops, so even if game can adjust times it be confusing in how people plan or do ops if you not know everyones time zone in external chats, you is need a set server time.

Hixxa

Citizen
Been so many ideas about the timer but none work

The timer is fine! It’s skill issue. Set it At default like advised by everyone! And get playing

Silver do you know Charlie lol

Coltt

Messenger
And belles gone back to playing with the noobs. Lol

But that’s actually a simple fix lol, but as hix said won’t happen.

\*belle\*

Philosopher
@Lethal-Bacon you’re EN right?

Belle pls show me your q answers
no! haha and i is actual total confuse myself with them sooo not care if i is do bad least i has try it. it only for fun. not go speaking again about quiz. just go doing it!

Belle why’d you delete ya post!? It were actually a good idea lol
nope it was actual total stupid idea ha and not even maked sense i was just try help Dani

Hixxa

Citizen
no! haha and i is actual total confuse myself with them sooo not care if i is do bad least i has try it. it only for fun. not go speaking again about quiz. just go doing it!

nope it was actual total stupid idea ha and not even maked sense i was just try help Dani
I have done it. let’s swap after if they’re not opened to public view. Lol @Arkitek88 wanna see yours after to

Yeah bk on topic

mogula

Citizen
100% belles mentioned unicorns or rainbows in one of her answers! Lol

I’m doing it, but typing it to forum later incase I need change anything. Mine is going to be terrible lol but yes back on topic

\*belle\*

Philosopher
100% belles mentioned unicorns or rainbows in one of her answers! Lol

I’m doing it, but typing it to forum later incase I need change anything. Mine is going to be terrible lol but yes back on topic
Et tu, mogula :oops:
it freaking on now!
but is go get telled off so stop speak quiz here ha

Last edited:

pomo

Messenger
I’m back from my weak azz 1 month time out on the naughty step, thanks to Sparrow / Belle the fkn snitch! Where’s that lil adult entertainer at? Chick works OF but bottled it on a browser game because got no skill? lmfao! Better keep that azz dancing on tiktok and away from grep, see you again Belle I’m destroying ya!

Coltt

Messenger
I’m back from my weak azz 1 month time out on the naughty step, thanks to Sparrow / Belle the fkn snitch! Where’s that lil adult entertainer at? Chick works OF but bottled it on a browser game because got no skill? lmfao! Better keep that azz dancing on tiktok and away from grep, see you again Belle I’m destroying ya!
All your peeps got banned too. You guys are like the most stupid Fuks I’ve ever see In this game or any game tbh. Belles quit.