Grepolis Halloween Recipe Guide

DeletedUser

the first problem is that there is not 6 combinations per group of 3. (those are "permutations", and are only used if order is important. In the cauldron, just like in your ice cream sundae or your pizza toppings, it does not matter which is first or second or third. Hoof grass tooth gets the same reward as grass tooth hoof.)

the second problem is that here, there is "replacement". Your combination formula is used with "no replacement". (the idea of replacement comes from the old story problem where you're pulling marbles out of a bag. If you put it back in, you can select the same color more than once.) here, we can have the same ingredient more than once (grass grass grass), so we call it "with replacement" since you "put the grass back in the bag" so that it was possible to pull it out again.

The proper formula is:
(n + r - 1)!
-----------
r! (n - 1)!

N = 8, r = 3....

8 + 3 - 1 = 10!
----------- ---
3! (8 - 1)! = 3! 7!

10 x 9 x 8
-----------
3 x 2 x 1

---- = 120 different cauldron combinations.

i have 107 mapped out already... The last 13 are:
Tooth tooth quicksilver
grass grass quicksilver
grass grass claws

feathers feathers tooth
feathers quicksilver quicksilver
feathers tooth grass

ambrosia scales claws
ambrosia hoof hoof
ambrosia hoof scales

ambrosia grass quicksilver
ambrosia tooth quicksilver

ambrosia feathers claws
ambrosia feathers scales

feather silver silver = horseman

DeletedUser

FEATHERS TOOTH GRASS = 20% increased wood production for 2 weeks

3xHarpy Claws = Harpy Reinforcement IV

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please mention what each reinforcement gives example harpy reinforcement IV gives X amount of harpies over Y hours.

DeletedUser

Please mention what each reinforcement gives example harpy reinforcement IV gives X amount of harpies over Y hours.

when it comes to X amounts of troops over Y amount of hours, X varies based on points. Y is constant regardless of level

DeletedUser11458

nice thread Kirruu! This must be very time consuming, a very unselfish deed you bestow upon us all with your time. Thank you!

i have a dozen or so to add, i will have to find time to see if you have them first. i dont want to give you MORE work double checking for doubles :p

DeletedUser

I can confirm that

Ambrosia + Underworld Grass + Underworld Grass = Level IX Light Ship

Cerberus Teeth + Cerberus Teeth + Cerberus Teeth = Level VII Harpy Reinforcement

DeletedUser11084

Ambrosia Hoof Hoof Erinys Reinforcement 6x1 per hour.

Finishing up the complete list of products and will post here.

I apologize for being distracted by real life - the latest shipment of Ares Trading Company flasks arrived tuned to perpetual flows of Bazinga Whisky instead of Martian Vodka, and we can't have you Earthlings too sick to trade!

DeletedUser11084

Grass Grass Quicksilver produces Hoplite Reinforcement: 9x40 per hour.
Feathers Quicksilver Quicksilver produces Horsemen Reinforcement: 8x20 per hour.
Grass Grass Claw produces Tyche's Encouragement: +5 defense for 3 weeks
Feathers Feathers Teeth produces Tyche's Blessing of Stone: +20% stone for 4 weeks (because nobody trades me stone, ever...)

I believe that completes all combinations so reorganizing now. Probably take me an hour.

DeletedUser11237

Luxury residence

If you have luxury residence applied to a city, does it show up on enemy report? It doesn't seem fair to have enemy know.

DeletedUser11084

<snip>In the cauldron, just like in your ice cream sundae or your pizza toppings, it does not matter which is first or second or third. <snip>

I strongly disagree. I would hate to have my pepperoni on top of my mushrooms! Cheese should, of course, be both first, third, and possibly baked into the crust...

DeletedUser

Tyche's Enlightenment III
15wgx75.jpg

DeletedUser11084

I haven't stopped working; it's just turning out to be easier to retype everything than to parse the previous entries. I'll delete this post and replace it with the complete table of rewards when I'm done.

DeletedUser8461

Does anyone know what point values the tiers increase at? For instance, if you're tiny the Lightship IX recruitment will only reward you with 2 LS for 9 hours. At what player point value will your LS #/hour increase?

DeletedUser

Claw Teeth Teeth did not get me double bp. Instead I got slinger reinforcement.

ouXS9hB.png

DeletedUser

quicksilver scale scale is actually hoplite reinforcement 5, not 9.