'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser11817

So you take one of our inactive members and brag about it and its okay? Geez you hypocrite. And you all sound like little kim jong un. We are going to get you just you wait evil america aaaaaaaaaa!

DeletedUser16016

So you take one of our inactive members and brag about it and its okay? Geez you hypocrite. And you all sound like little kim jong un. We are going to get you just you wait evil america aaaaaaaaaa!
Every city we have taken from y'all your alliance has tried to break hence shows activity. Also I am an American so to compare me to lil Kim Jong Un (little rocket man) is an embarasment to say the least.I am proud of my Country so never compare me to him again. #MAGA #Trump 2020

DeletedUser5524

Every city we have taken from y'all your alliance has tried to break hence shows activity. Also I am an American so to compare me to lil Kim Jong Un (little rocket man) is an embarasment to say the least.I am proud of my Country so never compare me to him again. #MAGA #Trump 2020

I am from North Korea and completely agree with you. Our glorious leader is a disgrace! Be right back though, seems someone is knocking at my door

DeletedUser15190

From all this tough guy talk im surprises you only have taken four of our cities to our one. I mean from all your chest puffing i expect you all to have taken more cities from us by now...

you seem to be new to grepolis.. this game is all about strategy not brute force( tho clovic seems dumb enough to think brute force might work ) , our CS attempts are not frequent they are very specific, planned and organized among our team members, we have 20 players and you guys have coalition of what? 3-5 alliances with almost full ally cap in each of them, that is a lot of players to play against especially during and after the event, so dont think that us not taking more is a compliment on how good your ally and members are, so far they are all trash because with our team coordination and timings we can land even 2hr cs tt's tho holding the siege might be difficult due to your numbers, clovic cs attempt on catd was like this.. clovic and few players sent attacks landing 1 minute to few sec before cs, which is fine, but supporting the cs was like this.. clovic few support waves within 10 sec of cs but no one else had that from your ally, there were at least 30-40 supports arriving 1 minute to few hrs after CS in my opinion any ally that has coordination that bad is a sinking ship, just a matter of time.

so don't worry and don't rush things, im quite sure that we will get you and your coalition with strategy and tactics after this peace time ends.

DeletedUser15999

Rumor has it that Chaotic Animals have a pact/share intel with WD

<>SoS

DeletedUser11556

you seem to be new to grepolis.. this game is all about strategy not brute force( tho clovic seems dumb enough to think brute force might work ) , our CS attempts are not frequent they are very specific, planned and organized among our team members, we have 20 players and you guys have coalition of what? 3-5 alliances with almost full ally cap in each of them, that is a lot of players to play against especially during and after the event, so dont think that us not taking more is a compliment on how good your ally and members are, so far they are all trash because with our team coordination and timings we can land even 2hr cs tt's tho holding the siege might be difficult due to your numbers, clovic cs attempt on catd was like this.. clovic and few players sent attacks landing 1 minute to few sec before cs, which is fine, but supporting the cs was like this.. clovic few support waves within 10 sec of cs but no one else had that from your ally, there were at least 30-40 supports arriving 1 minute to few hrs after CS in my opinion any ally that has coordination that bad is a sinking ship, just a matter of time.

so don't worry and don't rush things, im quite sure that we will get you and your coalition with strategy and tactics after this peace time ends.

Seems like you want to tell the whole world how to play.... so carry on, keep telling them. They all love you! lol!

DeletedUser15999

Rumor has it that Zeeker sims and only build def cuz hes a giant slow azzz tortoise who like to talk a big game but has nothing to back it up but support and walls

<>SoS

DeletedUser15947

Maul Here!
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
#AnkWorried

DeletedUser16017

Totally worried about who will take the cities when you ghost.

I still there is time to that. You will first run and join TBD or GI. That is if they exist.

Oh, did you not mention us breaking a siege that all 3 of you were trying to defend.

Don't waste the little money you have on this server.

#comejoinmeandIwillteachyoutoplay

Last edited by a moderator: