ITs SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thank you, CUCCI, from the bottom of my heart. You are truly SO much better at proving my point, than i ever could be. I absolutely envy your ability to state the truth, see problems with it, and just reload another truth, OOPS, more problems, reload another truth, and never miss a beat. Lets be clear, I have played worlds with Crazy Asain before (at least i have been told i did, i didn't see him, hear about him, or even notice him, but he was there, giving whatever he had, with the same determination he shows while LARPING, dazzling ALL with that pretty foam sword), so in honor or CUCCI, which sounds suspiciously like a knock off of a name with value, I will do my best to address you in your incomparable style. Which to those of you out there who are NOT well versed in "Myopia Flacidous" I will try to guide you. I will not address ANYTHING CUCCI has brought up point by point (no reason really, to those who have no game, and are merely parrots for "friends" that don't have the stones themselves, he won't hear it) and why should he? In his mind he is 100% infallible, and frankly, I bet his little world really does look better in the fantasy he lives in. You are actually EXACTLY what a player named UHTRED1 is looking for. Why is it that those who get smoked, or in this case, probably didn't have the stones to attack in the first place, are ALWAYS the ones who complain about, "the sun was in my eyes", or "My magic the gathering club ran long", so it is NEVER their fault, and they clearly NEVER get beat without some sort of excuse or whine, or whatever. Whats next? After WW claim, "It was spiritual. Jesus hates the flag design we had and smited us." way-wah. This IS a war game, is it not? Who, How, When, Where, and Why, is ALL subject to STRATEGY. Look that word up, on second thought DONT. Books can't teach you anything. OPPPS, i did it again, my "way-wah ettiquite was incorrect yet again. I mean, why do we have to explain anything to the guy with the whopping ONE city in the only world he plays? Man, we need a bouncer to help the moderator. Has nothing to do with age, but how bout at least a 3 digit IQ to enter the forums, and a 40 city minimum to speak? You sound like every other clown whose ever lost at anything, and whose sense of entitlement to win everything (just like mommy said you could) is WAY overdeveloped. The only thing I think I COULD learn from someone like you, is how with 60 cities, only 5 of them defensive (3 bireme cities, and 2 DLU cities), I could "turtle up" when these fictitious attacks occurred? If you can do that, then you MAY be as good as you think you are. My cities %'s are about average, oh and a piece of info that your close "source" missed.......I DONT HAVE ANY WALLS........ANYWHERE!!! Yup. OOOPS, missed that did they? How could that have escaped their attention? After all, when you attack someone, it is RIGHT THERE ON THE REPORT! So whoever gave you your info, never attacked. It is IMPOSSIBLE to turtle with 5 defensive cities and no walls, and if it is possible, PLEASE tell me how, of gods gift to grepolis. Look man, I get it, "scoreboard SUCKS when you got your but kicked", but that case of small mans disease you have need ant be terminal!!! The lesson endith here!!!

DeletedUser

Damage Inc lol what???? You dont know how stupid you sound right now. Im kinda excitied you wasted 15 minutes of your life typing that. It must hurt for you to sit down lol.

Sooooooo SVP hasnt fought an enemy without BB fighting them too. Damage was no where near 044/054 border when SKS moved to the east, and AD whines and complains alot. Those are the facts.

DeletedUser

My buddy Crazy Asian tells me how awful you guys are, they send me screen shots of just god awful attempts. For it to be 5 alliances against one, you guys are just awful.

You guys should be the coalition of awful....

that explains everything....

DeletedUser10895

Damage Inc lol what???? You dont know how stupid you sound right now. Im kinda excitied you wasted 15 minutes of your life typing that. It must hurt for you to sit down lol.

Sooooooo SVP hasnt fought an enemy without BB fighting them too. Damage was no where near 044/054 border when SKS moved to the east, and AD whines and complains alot. Those are the facts.

dude, if i enjoyed revolt worlds, i'd come take your only city in us36 within the first240 hours i was in the world...

at this point, i'll even hand off a few cities to "my buddies" just to even our city count so I can fight your crazy asian buddy person, on my own, for how ever many days it takes to show cl*******s how SVB does.

A message to your boy.....

we can go one on one.. oh hell, pick an ocean, IDK..... (i hear the empire has a nice grey cloud hanging over theirs)

Either bring it, so I can ram it right back down your throat... or **** about SVB... the more you talk, the more i thow up in my mouth on the little kitten hair balls you keep shedding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How stupid I sound. Little man, little man (<-----thats a guess, but chicks have more class, so its probably right), Lets go to the situation tally, shall we. One side has a tiny little joke of a player (must be terrible to think crazy asian has a clue), a joke of a grepolis player, who believes EVERYTHING he hears from his bottom feeding tour guide, but doesn't actually PLAY the world, yet still feels the need, no, the overwhelming URGE to have the real players talk to him, even if it is just in disgust, that way he can feel that he has his brush with grepolis royalty. This same misguided person, who again has NEVER done ANYTHING himself, then won't hear or comment on valid point, and just reload the old excuse machine, for yet another try. OR the other side has a player who while only being in this server for half the time of everyone else, still managed to achieve something, has a MUCH better record than the afore mentioned little nobodies, and was actually THERE, and STILL has a city in 44, right near the 44/54 border I might add (use to be 3 or 4 of them, but lack of action there made me move to greener pastures.....and those cities had NO WALLS either), and then somehow managed to re-write the grepolis rule book and was able to turtle up with 5 defensive cities and no walls against a massive barrage of insults hurled at us (no actually quality attacks mind you), and has beaten the hell out of all your cowardly friends buddies. THERE IT IS, I put it to a vote, lol. You keep saying this crazy asian guy (had to look him up, as i have never even MET anyone who ever had a fight with him, let alone heard of him), says he traveled 2 whole oceans to fight, well, WHERE IS HE??? Who would go through all that, and cross 2 oceans filled with his own allies (not like he was hacking through jungle, little boy), establish himself, then DO NOTHING??? I looked for him, and it was QUITE A SEARCH, then i found him......being the MAN in ocean 27!!!! That is what is known as THE RIM!!! Thats where bad players go to hide or die. But congrats, your guy is the MAN there, LOL. 2 reasons i can think of to travel to fight....THEN NOT FIGHT.....one is that he lied to you.......the second is that he has no stones, and hence didn't attack. Either way, great role model. I will give him this however....HE is actually in the world....TRUE, hiding behind the dumpster out back, but at least in it and doing things. You have changed nothing, BB will win.....it won't even be close......and those who were not killed by us, have only themselves to blame. Thats it, cold hard truth. Oh, unlike CRIMSON SKY, I DO play revolt. Thats usually ALL i play, and I had no interest in the world where you are currently dimming, but i may just have to make a special trip over there, JUST for you. See ya soon honey!

DeletedUser2770

Wait I thought I was honey.... Or maybe I still am and I look forward to seeing you soon as well :D

PS- Revolt stinks

DeletedUser

Wow, Damage, You really don't know what you are talking about. I just did the stats Me vs. You. you are a joke. My fighter point average per city is 10460 and yours is 8793...LOL ABP/City Me 6038 You 6484. DBP/City Me 4421 You 2299. Where did you say I was located on the rim? You must be joking, how long have you been playing in tau? I only started here last week of feb. this year. While I go into enemy oceans, you just stay in your safe areas like a scared little girl. Numbers don't lie......

http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=us20&ref=vnyx74vodik8rxuwb4el0dl6obhqgmqnaf0cmz8

DeletedUser

How stupid I sound. Little man, little man (<-----thats a guess, but chicks have more class, so its probably right), Lets go to the situation tally, shall we. One side has a tiny little joke of a player (must be terrible to think crazy asian has a clue), a joke of a grepolis player, who believes EVERYTHING he hears from his bottom feeding tour guide, but doesn't actually PLAY the world, yet still feels the need, no, the overwhelming URGE to have the real players talk to him, even if it is just in disgust, that way he can feel that he has his brush with grepolis royalty. This same misguided person, who again has NEVER done ANYTHING himself, then won't hear or comment on valid point, and just reload the old excuse machine, for yet another try. OR the other side has a player who while only being in this server for half the time of everyone else, still managed to achieve something, has a MUCH better record than the afore mentioned little nobodies, and was actually THERE, and STILL has a city in 44, right near the 44/54 border I might add (use to be 3 or 4 of them, but lack of action there made me move to greener pastures.....and those cities had NO WALLS either), and then somehow managed to re-write the grepolis rule book and was able to turtle up with 5 defensive cities and no walls against a massive barrage of insults hurled at us (no actually quality attacks mind you), and has beaten the hell out of all your cowardly friends buddies. THERE IT IS, I put it to a vote, lol. You keep saying this crazy asian guy (had to look him up, as i have never even MET anyone who ever had a fight with him, let alone heard of him), says he traveled 2 whole oceans to fight, well, WHERE IS HE??? Who would go through all that, and cross 2 oceans filled with his own allies (not like he was hacking through jungle, little boy), establish himself, then DO NOTHING??? I looked for him, and it was QUITE A SEARCH, then i found him......being the MAN in ocean 27!!!! That is what is known as THE RIM!!! Thats where bad players go to hide or die. But congrats, your guy is the MAN there, LOL. 2 reasons i can think of to travel to fight....THEN NOT FIGHT.....one is that he lied to you.......the second is that he has no stones, and hence didn't attack. Either way, great role model. I will give him this however....HE is actually in the world....TRUE, hiding behind the dumpster out back, but at least in it and doing things. You have changed nothing, BB will win.....it won't even be close......and those who were not killed by us, have only themselves to blame. Thats it, cold hard truth. Oh, unlike CRIMSON SKY, I DO play revolt. Thats usually ALL i play, and I had no interest in the world where you are currently dimming, but i may just have to make a special trip over there, JUST for you. See ya soon honey!

Great job embarrassing yourself on the externals.... Check your facts before you post little girl....

DeletedUser

From what i hear, the last person that challenged one of my friends one vs one on here, got embarrassed pretty bad and he was 10 times better than you Crimsonsky. I think you better continue bottom feeding in whatever ocean you reside in.

Keelee? Crego? anyone????? lol

DeletedUser

THERE IT IS, I put it to a vote, lol. You keep saying this crazy asian guy (had to look him up, as i have never even MET anyone who ever had a fight with him, let alone heard of him), says he traveled 2 whole oceans to fight, well, WHERE IS HE??? Who would go through all that, and cross 2 oceans filled with his own allies (not like he was hacking through jungle, little boy), establish himself, then DO NOTHING??? I looked for him, and it was QUITE A SEARCH, then i found him......being the MAN in ocean 27!!!! That is what is known as THE RIM!!!

Hmmm, have you looked at the map Damage?

http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=us20&ref=d7xrw2yknlq6nivsqipxsvcgmwggyd2k0nykh

Yes I have hacked my way through enemy oceans....Who are you fighting? Keep simming in your oceans little girl. Ocean 27? never been there. Don't know anyone that knows me? ask angelmonkey, she went 0~6 on 1 of my city's, ask gunny ask bwyhan.....LOL you are nothing in this game now go to your corner and suck your thumb little girl....

DeletedUser

From what i hear, the last person that challenged one of my friends one vs one on here, got embarrassed pretty bad and he was 10 times better than you Crimsonsky. I think you better continue bottom feeding in whatever ocean you reside in.

what about me?

DeletedUser10895

10x better then me? cool.
based on the way you run stats and numbers and trends, i figure you have an error bar of at least -100% on whatever you are talking about.. so, yea, i'm not worried.

send a cs or ****.

DeletedUser

Wow, Damage, You really don't know what you are talking about. I just did the stats Me vs. You. you are a joke. My fighter point average per city is 10460 and yours is 8793...LOL ABP/City Me 6038 You 6484. DBP/City Me 4421 You 2299. Where did you say I was located on the rim? You must be joking, how long have you been playing in tau? I only started here last week of feb. this year. While I go into enemy oceans, you just stay in your safe areas like a scared little girl. Numbers don't lie......

http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=us20&ref=vnyx74vodik8rxuwb4el0dl6obhqgmqnaf0cmz8

I stand by that stat page just fine. Your oceans are in friendly hands and nothing has changed (btw, you never DID answer why you made such a veracious journey through friendly oceans to see us and then never attack. Why is that?). Little tiny boy, you know where to find me. You really DONT know what you are doing, do you??? In your redderick, you failed to mention, ME: #61, 629632 pts. - #26 ATTACKER with 417644 ABP you #160 415006 pts. - #82 with 229471 ABP. And i did mine in 7-8 months. Where is all this fighting you claim to be doing. We have players you size with much better numbers, if you are so stat heavy. ABP is the name of the game, and you seem to be coming up short (probably a recurring theme in your life). As for embarrassing in the externals, this is why most of the better players avoid the external trolls who talk a lot but do NOTHING like the 2 of you idiots. One on One, lol. He lied again. What a joke. I absolutely LOVE stats that not only show you are a joke, but that you are a simmer as well, though thats no shock. Well, i see little has changed out here in all these years. Oh well, off v.m. and back to the action. And i LOVE you player colonization list. It reads like a who's who of internal takeovers, and ghost cities. We give cities away, with the intent being to then take MORE cities, you rely on internals, which all great grepo gods, such as yourselves, make the cornerstone of their stratic play, LMAO. You little, me larger.......you no fight, me fight everyone....you have no clue, me, know what he is talking about.....you, LOSER OF THIS WORLD, ME, WINNER OF THIS WORLD!!! And lastly....you, TOUGH OUT HERE, NOT A FACTOR IN THE WORLD, ME, TOUGH IN THE WORLD, AND SELDOM OUT HERE!!! If you have ANY sort of self respect and a minute about of sense, you would re-read that last passage, the look at the stats that matter, then LEARN from it. You MAY be able to move past whatever little dream world you live in, and actually PLAY BETTER, which shouldn't be too hard to do judging by the real numbers. Think about it. There is no reason you have to remain like this your whole life. You CAN climb out of the pit of confusion in which you swell, and ACTUALLY become half as good as you think you are. I'll be pulling for ya, as i no longer feel good about this whole situation. Its like chastising the physical or mentally handicapped at the special olympics, and i will no longer be a party to that. Good luck, and with some effort, you will do it. I believe in ya, little guy.

DeletedUser

I stand by that stat page just fine. Your oceans are in friendly hands and nothing has changed (btw, you never DID answer why you made such a veracious journey through friendly oceans to see us and then never attack. Why is that?). Little tiny boy, you know where to find me. You really DONT know what you are doing, do you??? In your redderick, you failed to mention, ME: #61, 629632 pts. - #26 ATTACKER with 417644 ABP you #160 415006 pts. - #82 with 229471 ABP. And i did mine in 7-8 months. Where is all this fighting you claim to be doing. We have players you size with much better numbers, if you are so stat heavy. ABP is the name of the game, and you seem to be coming up short (probably a recurring theme in your life). As for embarrassing in the externals, this is why most of the better players avoid the external trolls who talk a lot but do NOTHING like the 2 of you idiots. One on One, lol. He lied again. What a joke. I absolutely LOVE stats that not only show you are a joke, but that you are a simmer as well, though thats no shock. Well, i see little has changed out here in all these years. Oh well, off v.m. and back to the action. And i LOVE you player colonization list. It reads like a who's who of internal takeovers, and ghost cities. We give cities away, with the intent being to then take MORE cities, you rely on internals, which all great grepo gods, such as yourselves, make the cornerstone of their stratic play, LMAO. You little, me larger.......you no fight, me fight everyone....you have no clue, me, know what he is talking about.....you, LOSER OF THIS WORLD, ME, WINNER OF THIS WORLD!!! And lastly....you, TOUGH OUT HERE, NOT A FACTOR IN THE WORLD, ME, TOUGH IN THE WORLD, AND SELDOM OUT HERE!!! If you have ANY sort of self respect and a minute about of sense, you would re-read that last passage, the look at the stats that matter, then LEARN from it. You MAY be able to move past whatever little dream world you live in, and actually PLAY BETTER, which shouldn't be too hard to do judging by the real numbers. Think about it. There is no reason you have to remain like this your whole life. You CAN climb out of the pit of confusion in which you swell, and ACTUALLY become half as good as you think you are. I'll be pulling for ya, as i no longer feel good about this whole situation. Its like chastising the physical or mentally handicapped at the special olympics, and i will no longer be a party to that. Good luck, and with some effort, you will do it. I believe in ya, little guy.

LOL you are funny I have to say.... Grepointel shows different little girly. Keep blowing smoke and puffing up your chest. You might actually get someone to believe you. You say you are tough but I don't see anything but a talker that stays in a safe zone while I have pursued my way into other oceans. The reason I halted my advance is because TBX and BB decided to NAP. We have been outnumbered having multiple alliances attacking us and still we are holding our own, but don't worry little girly, I'll be coming for you........ Hugs and Kiss's xoxoxox

DeletedUser

Haha, kill em Crazy. Damages stats are horrible for being on the server this long. Cry son skeet hasnt fought anybody without BB fighting them. Why dont you come out of that simmer ocean you guys reside in and see how bad you really are. If SVp fought Cl@******s one on one, SVP would be in vm in 2 weeks.

Or better yet, if SVP is so good, why dont you have no allies and fight the world like Crazy is doing.

P.S. Here comes the excuses to why SVP is too scared too

DeletedUser

I think I speak for my Enitre ''simmer ocean'' when I say bring it. Since CL*******S is such a great alliance why dont you guys try and take a city from us....talk is cheap if your feeling froggy leap. I have a few cities in 44 near you guys if you want to show how good of player you and your crazy asian buddy are.

DeletedUser6817

Cl*******s? Arent they just harbingers-witchypoo? Im pretty sure I have more ABP than their whole alliance, oh wait, doesnt that make me a simmer?

DeletedUser

Moral of this 6 page story. The server is over, if you don't believe me I have PM's and see enough of everyone's forums to know as such. Don't believe me I'll post SS.

Most people are sticking around for personal vendettas verses players and alliances. Cl*******s, you can't even protect your WW islands at this point. That said, neither can Empire or anyone that is fighting BB. Whatever you call your self, none of it would have matter because you're just not good at this game which isn't that hard to be decent at.

xoxo
Seni.

Status
Not open for further replies.