Jekyll Edward Hyde's Madness enemies of members & alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser16586
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16586

I have made this so when u aren't in the game u may know who our enemies are this will be updated when there are more as well.

lazygod owned cities 3, town:Lazy love,location 564,469,island 172645,this as of now is our only enemy & town which we shall attack once for the next 4 weeks.

City Status from latest espionage: Senate lvl 19, Cave lvl 10, Agora lvl 1, Timber Camp lvl 15, Quarry lvl 15, Silver Mine lvl 15, Marketplace lvl 11, Harbor lvl 10, Barracks lvl 10, City Wall lvl 8, Warehouse lvl 17, Farm lvl 18, Academy lvl 15, Temple lvl 9

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15165

Are you sure you are posting in the correct forum, this is something that you would post in the alliance forum in game.

There is no requirement to be posting this in the external forums.

DeletedUser16586

Are you sure you are posting in the correct forum, this is something that you would post in the alliance forum in game.

mind deleting this for me then cause i can't seem to find the delete thread option unless this site doesn't have that like some sites do

Status
Not open for further replies.