Lamia mildly unpleasant banter thread!

DeletedUser

Wow this thread sure has escalated quickly! I mean talk of prison relations and wow Oliver dropping the "P" word already? My word, that offends my deep Victorian morals...I do believe I am getting the vapors! *faint*
Phony.jpg

DeletedUser

Please keep the trash talk game related or infractions will follow.

DeletedUser9651

hehe u know they said legion of death a mra alliance wouldn't last in us server 29 Delphi aah lol now that im here though boys the party going tog et started

DeletedUser8562

hehe u know they said legion of death a mra alliance wouldn't last in us server 29 Delphi aah lol now that im here though boys the party going tog et started

obviously if you're butt buddies with the entire server except 4 alliances, nobody's gonna be able to take you down quickly

DeletedUser9651

aa lol u just jealous of my diplomatic skills

obviously if you're butt buddies with the entire server except 4 alliances, nobody's gonna be able to take you down quickly

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DeletedUser6798

stop spamming this Lamia thread.. are you even in this world?

DeletedUser3109

Yes he is in the world, He is in Dark Horse alliance.

DeletedUser9771

sigh @ forums, i cant even troll to find new stuff to read lol

DeletedUser

I saw your profile Dorkus and here is a vanilla almond ice cream cone.

*turns to second in command of the Mamluk Nation and asks "you're absolutely sure that cyanide smells like almonds"

DeletedUser

I saw your profile Dorkus and here is a vanilla almond ice cream cone.

*turns to second in command of the Mamluk Nation and asks "you're absolutely sure that cyanide smells like almonds"

Sadly for you, I am impervious to cyanide. That's my super power...

But thanks for the ice cream. I'll add it to my.... COLLECTION!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sadly for you, I am impervious to cyanide. That's my super power...

But thanks for the ice cream. I'll add it to my.... COLLECTION!

*executes second in command for bringing dishonor to The Mamluks*

Well back to the drawing board.

DeletedUser

So i just started server with couple friends and already had a few alliances tell me they gonna kill us :( Now thats ok part of game right ? Id show you all how they doing but every time i try to land a cs they ghost on me. Is this a new strategy someone has taught the Noobs?

DeletedUser

It is happening to others too. They get revolted, their alliance doesn't help or they don't ask and just ghost. Then popup on the other side of the world. I guess it is good way to keep trying to find a place to sim it up.

DeletedUser3109

I am taking this to the appropriate thread.
I like to trash talk but in all honesty this is just a game and I will congratulate the enemy on a job well done. The only people I hate is backstabbers but besides that I have to congratulate Mercs 2 on fighting 3 alliances simultaneously and still be winning overall. No I am not trying to kiss up to Mercs but It seems people are taking some of my comments way to seriously as I always like to jest as you can see with the amount of comments I have on the forums. Maybe not now but CLINTAURUS back when MD was MR and we shared forums us, Wolf Pack and MR where basically sheep, LoO where Independent. Let the trash talk begin.