List of "Wars"

• Thread starter DeletedUser3530
  • Start date

DeletedUser1685

I think MCD's strategy has been pretty solid so far.

The only obvious flaw has been not making the TR NAP a priority.
Besides that, they are just cleaning their core..just like Sin. has been doing.

But it is def a pretty big flaw.

Why is everything so personal with all of you... This is exciting ! Real war ! Theta isn't boring !

DeletedUser1048

I did see that and i thought to myself "HEY!! They are doing their part!" You guys have NML cities in your core do you not?

Yes some turtles, but they aren't much of a threat we can take there cities whenever we want really. Also one of them, Joe Crack, a guy whose cities we would like to take we have left alone because apparently he is a "spy" for TR :)

DeletedUser

refresh, refresh, refresh...man you guys are entertaining haha

DeletedUser1048

I think MCD's strategy has been pretty solid so far.

The only obvious flaw has been not making the TR NAP a priority.
Besides that, they are just cleaning their core..just like Sin. has been doing.

But it is def a pretty big flaw.

Why is everything so personal with all of you... This is exciting ! Real war ! Theta isn't boring !

I ain't taking it personal, I am just having fun listening to illogical statements from a few players :p

DeletedUser1685

Good ! thisisgrepolis

And I am here to destroy you all :D

DeletedUser2569

Btw. We have 1 NML city in our core and he joined recently. According to raffy Joe Crack from NML has been working as a "spy" for TR, so he was considered a part of TR, not NML.
Davimor got 1 city on an island little north of a TR island which we have a few cities on and that's all.

The northern part where NML is massively presented in O45 is NOT our "core".

DeletedUser2569

I don't have any attacks from you Mike? o.o So destroying "all" is a lie! :p

DeletedUser1048

Good ! thisisgrepolis

And I am here to destroy you all :D

Have fun with that mate, we can't wait for the bp that will come from having 4 alliances all deciding to try and destroy us at the same time. We are truly honored by all of this attention, we didn't know we were this big of a threat to everyone :p

DeletedUser

I think we can all agree that the fact that this drama does not include PH which is awesome lol. No offense PH but I was gettin a little tired of the forums just being about you lol

DeletedUser3002

So when someone decides to beat up on Kanna are we going to call that a war or a hostile takeover?

DeletedUser1685

Lol..Depends how they handle it.

Exit's CQs look legit.

However..we did receive an attack from Kanna that was almost 3 hours away and had a whole 2 LS with it !!

DeletedUser1048

lol We have received attacks from Exit, even his attacks weren't impressive as all of his lovely ls died when he sent 4 ls waves on us about a week or so ago :p

DeletedUser3002

Exit would be better off forming an alliance by himself. Kanna2 is dragging down his rep

DeletedUser1048

Exit would be better off forming an alliance by himself. Kanna2 is dragging down his rep

But that is his alliance isn't it, he seems to be doing a bit to much recruiting though and not enough cutting of the dead weight ;)

DeletedUser3002

You don't cut off dead weight, you feed it to other players to boost bp and alliance averages thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser3002

Actually, I am fine with what he is doing. More easy bp and cities for the Direwolves to eat up