LOST MY CITY

DeletedUser

My city is lost.. I had everything updated and was going good.. What happened to my stuff? If it does not get reinstated I will not continue playing.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Did you ghost your cities? Did you give someone else your password? they may have deleted your city without you knowing. Grepolis does not have to reinstate anything for you if you deleted your city.

DeletedUser

I played this game for about 2 - 3 months... I just wont log in anymore. Who would delete a city then get on and ask why a city was lost? Doesnt make sense.. It doesnt matter to me really, just sad I wasted months of upgrading for nothing now..

DeletedUser

If you didn't log in for more than 2 weeks your city is automatically ghosted...

DeletedUser

Nope, I play everyday. I was working on my 1rst city.. Got everything almost to level 25. I havent attacked anyone or anything. I just log in and upgrade. Logged in today and im starting from scratch... Thats all I know...

DeletedUser

if you want you can go to the support feature on Inno's website and ask what happened all i can do for ya mate :( bloody terrible this happened

DeletedUser

I log in every day.. Yesterday I logged in and hit some upgrades.

DeletedUser

I believe I was conquered. What does that mean? You lose all ur upgraqde times and your whole city?

DeletedUser

Yes if you are conquered you lose everything and have to start over if you want

DeletedUser

Dang. Good luck with your game. I wont be wasting anymore of my time...

DeletedUser

Well what did you expect??? Sim city all the time? This isn't a waste of time, it is a GAME. maybe you need to look at the objective of Grepolis before you come playing it. sorry for being so harsh...

DeletedUser

Nah, I expected to be able to keep the 8 hour upgrades I put in time to complete.. I expect my troops to be lost or my resources but my city? And you actually are good with that?

I have all the buildings in my city almost finished, I mean almost 100 hours in upgrading buildings to be gone.

LMAO

DeletedUser

Do you realize some people have 100 cities on worlds? the point is to dominate not to build up buildings, at least later in the game. i myself have 19 cities in Theta and I rarely use resources into my buildings unless i'm building up barracks, harbor, or wall