Sink Or Swim (after BP ends for most players)

DeletedUser

The Borg Collective: Swim, They have stood their ground and have some very good players.

FireBreathing Ducks: Most likely sink, They have a few good players but they would transfer shortly once some better alliances pop up or some already good alliances become even greater.

Friends: Sink, Terrorism (remember from last paper). Also they don't seem to have any very experienced players.

Kings Of Olympos: Float, They could go either way. They have a strong core and some pretty good players but still could float either way.

Lockdown: Swim, They have good players and a strong core.

Lords of Chaos: Float, a couple good cores that make a variety of different back up options for moving in the future.

L.O.L: Sink and Explode, seem to have some of the worst leadership and the worst alliance name.

Ancient Warriors: Sink, Nobody even above 2000 points. Bad average not a smart group of players either.

Radioactive: (Swim) Float because they will be on a cruise ship. Having fun and partying so they don't have to swim. lol

Rebel Hellhounds Wrath: Sink, their best player pappalicious left, Savy1 is banned and Their only defensive helper BCisme84.

Other good alliances lower than top 10...

Honour and Power: Swim, Good players but they are cannibalistic players eating and destroying themselves apparently(lol)

The Image: Sink, Won't last long, probably merging soon. I wonder who? ;)

Futurus Sanguis: Swimming with the fishes, Great players and leadership. Growing everyday.

Eighth Circle: Float, I am not sure how the experience is over there other than Sir Kipper. But a most likely swimmer here.

Mcdonalds: They have already won this world. So every one else please just quit.

DeletedUser

not bad.. we will see how this changes in the next few days >_<

~Whitey

DeletedUser

1 The Borg Collective - Doing very well to hold off the amount of enemies they are supposed to have, however they are fairly spread out which will only drain them long term. Unless they remove those drains on resources soon they'll crash, but for now I'll say float.
2 FireBreathing Ducks - Not a great average (though not the worst), fairly spread out and many of the stronger alliances surround them. Doomed to sink.
5 Lockdown - Hold a very strong position in their area of ocean and have been relatively smart with recruitment. Swim swim swim.
9 Radioactive - Very similar to Lockdown in general though perhaps slightly more relaxed on their area of recruitment (though barely). Given their high ABP for the low amount of members they have we can expect to see these guys last. SWIM

All other top 12 alliances are clearly not going to last, due to low averages. While one or two have a couple of strong attackers they are likely to leave before long to fulfil their full potential.

Futurus Sanguis - I don't know a great deal about this alliance but one thing is very clear, they have an experienced core. SWIMMEH

Eighth Circle - Have spoken a fair bit with one of the members here, they seem to be fairly experienced in the game and certainly need a sense of humour to put up with the individual I know :p something that is vital in a lasting alliance. Another swimmer :)

DeletedUser

Awww.... was hoping to see something about Honour and Glory. :(

DeletedUser4951

I guess its time that I put my bid into this.

The Borg Collective- Two players over 3.5k haven't conquered a city yet, solid BP, bad leadership, seems strangely confused by the concept of us kicking dead weight. Gonna say float on the verge of sinking due to their slowness to take a city.

FireBreathingDucks- They keep supporting, we keep clearing, when will the Ducks learn? In all seriousness, I didn't think much of this team. Then they shot up by 4k ABP in a day. Too close to call.

FRIENDS- Expected a little more out of these guys. Sink

Kings of Olympos Bad average, bad ABP, sink.

Lockdown My alliance no comment.

Lords of Chaos- MRA, which makes it more sad that they're 6th in ABP. Sink.

L.O.L- Sink

Ancient Warriors- Sink

Radioactive- Expected a little more in ABP and their top two attackers carry almost half of it. Their positioning is very poor and one op could be the end of them. Sink

The Summit- Seems to be a new one on the scene. Only time will tell if they're good or not.

Rebel Hellhounds Wrath- Not growing fast enough, has players scattered everywhere, sink.

Knights Order- I've been clearing them with little effort, their attempts at retaliation are absolutely pathetic. Sink.

DeletedUser8889

Addendum:
12 Knights Order - No
33 Futurus Sanguis - Yes because people are idiots and think the name from Xi transitions here (which is beyond retarded)

DeletedUser

TSF could you make an addendum like niko did, of alliances that aren't in the top 12?

DeletedUser4951

Why? Only one alliance outside of the top 12 is worth noting at this time and they already know who they are.

DeletedUser4951

Pretty sure I said one. I'll reassess in a week or two when some of these guys sink. But i'll let any dark horses remain dark horses for the moment.