The History of Helorus

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser11243

Good job taking those 2-5 k point cities miles from our core from armageddon07 . He had 10 cities but none of those was higher than 5 k and nowhere near having battering ram researched despite having an addiction to colonize enemy territory .
armageddon just got filtered

TSF. Can you please note that had armageddon07 had battering ram researched that he wouldn't have lost a city to GOAT? That would be great! Thanks!

DeletedUser12822

I don't think battering ram has that much of an impact, does it? It's only a 10% ground troop boost?

DeletedUser14570

Orphyrion battering ram is a boost for naval units

Battering ram coupled with improved def from quest can cause much more damage to LS nukes.

Adding in that arma is a good guy as White Khalifa said he returned the biremes back . He didnt wanted to cause us damage .

Good job anyways the OP was nicely organised .
I loved those CS times from 00:00 to 01:00 :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9287

i like this thread even though im not in this world seems like a good way to keep track of all the mojor going ons in the top 12

DeletedUser10048

I lost track of this thread, not sure if it was history or wars or Grepolice Vs Goat handbag swinging thread.

DeletedUser11243

My last comment was completely sarcastic. It's ridiculous to call out something not researched in a city as a reason for your alliance failure.

Yes, SupaFletch, this is all over the place, but that's because we have a bunch of crazy people making stream of consciousness posts. It's not TSF's fault. His post that he updates at the beginning of this is a very nice documentation. I have people bringing up things that happened years ago in this game. I wish I had a documentation like this to remind them how wrong they still are.

DeletedUser10048

My last comment was completely sarcastic. It's ridiculous to call out something not researched in a city as a reason for your alliance failure. :)

Yes, SupaFletch, this is all over the place, but that's because we have a bunch of crazy people making stream of consciousness posts. It's not TSF's fault. His post that he updates at the beginning of this is a very nice documentation. I have people bringing up things that happened years ago in this game. I wish I had a documentation like this to remind them how wrong they still are.

I fully agree and like the original concept

DeletedUser14570

Athenakins you are really good at compromising the situation to your interest . In my statements there are clearly other reasons other than battering ram not researched . Let me refresh it for those who didn't understand my mobile phone/work post.
1.2 - 5 k max cities
2.Bat ram
3.Too far away from our core
4. No tower
5.Full enemy island
6.Unexperienced player didnt think ahead of getting cities near our core but instead wanted to be the one -man army colonising 200 point cities in enemy territory .
7. You can ask anyone who sent support that day that he returned most of the biremes before Goats LS even hit (to minimize our loses as he claimed)

Athenakins don't read what you want to read . Read what I've written .

Cheers
LF

DeletedUser

Aah, the LORD FRICKLE of Raza!

You know that you don't have to come up with excuses for everything. So far what athenakins picked up was exactly what you put out there in the first response. Let me help you understand that your excuses are kinda lame.

1) 2-5K cities - You have little regard to smaller player with small cities. But they are cities and it belonged to your teammate.
2) Battering Ram - Funny you placed it as high as #2. I guess it really means something important for you. But it really isn't. Nice to know that you guys only use biremes to defend. Otherwise you would have mentioned phalanx as well.
3) C'mon you guys have no core. If there is a such thing then he was within the core or very near it.
4) NO TOWER? Okay refer to number 2. Don't try to stretch your excuses. Next time we'll just definetely take those cities with no TOWER since you probably won't even bother defending it.
5) Full Enemy Island - Gotta start paying attention to maps and your enemies. They are all around you!
6) Refer to answer 3!
7) We already know that he did send back supports. Probably because he knew there was no chance for you guys to defend it. His claim is true because those cities would have been lost with the defenses. He saw it and he made a decision. Also he was willing to quit.

think about what you are saying before you expect others to think like you. Because clearly what you are writing doesn't make sense for most people. The logic just don't clique.
Anyways, all you had to do was say that Arma quit and didn't want help to defend. Instead you end up talking about bat ram, towers, and come up with these lame excuses. For what? to make yourselves look better? I don't know if you can tell but the queen is not impressed. :D
thisisgrepolis

Beast

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11243

Awwww snap. The Queen is not impressed!
Ditto. What Beast said.

DeletedUser

well... as long as shes making them.. ill take turkey cheese and bacon... and and and cut the crust off pleasee!

DeletedUser9851

well... as long as shes making them.. ill take turkey cheese and bacon... and and and cut the crust off pleasee!

sandwich.jpg

Awwww snap. The Queen is not impressed!
Ditto. What Beast said.

queen.jpg

DeletedUser14570

So Beastian ,
As I'm taking part of a one sided discussion I need to break this down in details.

I have little to no regard for new players which refuse to follow advice on how to build a city in the front line .Id rather offer them a trade to somewhere safer (talking about the players which you internalize while being online at G.O.A.T this is your regard for small players )

Our core is not complete yet I agree but that doesnt mean we have no core .
Also you are in contradictory to your own alliance leadership ideas as White Khalifa has used this (pseudo) excuse himself quoting:
"only losing cities that are a bit far to protect im not upset about that. our core is untouched and steadily pushing outward"
(Dont want to start talking about how incomplete our core is because you guys are beasts at hunting internals and recruiting from us lol)

"5) Full Enemy Island - Gotta start paying attention to maps and your enemies. They are all around you!"
Thats why an experienced player would optimize his city if its a front line city .

"Probably because he knew there was no chance for you guys to defend it. His claim is true because those cities would have been lost with the defenses. He saw it and he made a decision. Also he was willing to quit. "
This further shows what an easy target he was . As soon as he was being attacked he started contacting you guys and later quit .Clearly shows ARMA was not a battle hardened player .

If you think we are so lame that we wouldnt be able to defend even one of his cities Id like you to keep underestimating us and hitting birs walls more often .

And last but not the least if you think bat ram/tower /phalanx are not a MUST BUILD for LTS cities then ignore this post . You wouldn't understand it anyway .

Cheers LF

DeletedUser

well that seemed idiotic, of course we eat out internals. i guess thats a surprise ? does the mighty raza not eat internals ? could this be why the majority of other alliances have a core and raza doesn't? not my problem, if protecting our core by eating internals is bad the we suck. we had some people leave, some in key areas. it happens

secondly i have been avoiding this cuz this argument seems stupid, you said he was miles from your core lol that doesn't even compare to how far warborn and pete were we had 2.5+ hour TTs. Arma was literally 3 islands away from plenty of your players and your coalition. shall i pull up a map to show differences or would you rather drop this conversation?

DeletedUser14570

I was talking about online 'internals' you eat because bestian was telling me about how I have no regard for small players with small cities .
Closest tt to him was 1.5 hours . My tts were 2:10 - 2:30

So the ARMAS cities loss is our failure and psycho pete , warborn and adam17815 cities are justified ?

And btw btw I tried to keep this conversation healthy by not offending anyone as Im always polite even with my enemies .
But If you keep offending me White Khalifa calling my arguments idiotic while u've used them yourself than FU .

DeletedUser

it a bunch of bs you guys had cities 1 island over and a significant amount 3 islands over. his furthest two cities may have been 2 hours. his ones in 54 were more then close enough to save. he didnt want to thats fine and whatever. it honestly dont matter to me, yeah war pete and adam lost cities that we expected but we also saved them from being rimmed. our score is 30:6 with you guys, so i dont really need to argue here.. your not a bad player aside from a few garbage attacks ive seen. i got nothing against you, but i do find this idiotic.

http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/52/alliance/16/enemies

DeletedUser14570

Indeed the score is 30 - 6
10/30 were armas cities
1 legit city from max morseman
The others have been inactives on our side which you seemed to discover faster and don't you try to deny that .

Dont know what garbage attacks have you seen from me but I suppose its the bir nuke attacks . I do that to get rid of fire ships .
Other than that may be the fake CS's which i send 1 transport 1 bir 1 CS .

I find it idiotic that you find this idiotic lol

DeletedUser

Oh my, my, Lord Frickle you are fun.

It's okay bro.. Armageddon was quitting and that's the end of it. We just get lucky every time.

When you are talking about active internal dismemberment, I think you are referring to Arus1. Go check out his stats and see how many cities he literally gave to warmonger and global warriors before we decided to eat him up.

But in all honesty, Frickle you are missing the point we are arguing. We are talking about your lame excuses when you could just simplify this whole thing. I never insisted that you guys are lame because you couldn't save Armageddon but rather its lame that you come up with silly excuses is all. I simply commented on your list of excuses. Ain't nobody doing any estimation of your team. But we are estimating your lack of intelligence when it comes to defending your idiotic (because it's unnecessary) argument.

That's all I have to say bout dat (Forrest Gump voice)

Beastian not bestian! >_<