Top 12 Alliances + Players

DeletedUser1659

I too would like an update. I enjoyed reading the first one. I liked the outside perspective.

DeletedUser

Rampage, you're all alone because you kill all your unfriendly neighbors. :)

Sigh... I can be a friendly neighbor. All it takes is one kind email to me. I am not trying to ruin an experience for anyone... Just when you send attacks at me dont send me hate mail because I attack everyone I can in your alliance. Then ghost telling me you ruined the academy enjoy.

I like those that instead tell me thanks for not attacking and if need be ill send some lambs to you.

I even stopped attacking someone on the island that was a good farm because they sent me 1k of every resource saying hey here you go... you will take it anyways I might as well give it to you. I just reply you honor me you have no worries from me.

DeletedUser

kinda like what i did.

I sent Ramp8ge resources on his birthday

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2281

I believe you were the only one.... Thats why I have been so angry lately..:mad:

You now have an incoming of 1 sacrificial lamb to all of your cities of Terror. You're welcome. Don't hurt me. <3

DeletedUser

#2 coming at u with new-comers

1. The gRIM Reapers:AMAZING!!!!!!!Really well organized with lots of experienced members.Stopped inviting members so that will keep them from getting member happy.Their point average is #1 and it is over double the next alliance in point average.Great ABP,they r also #1 in ABP.They have over 20,000 more points than the next alliance in line.This alliance has members that work together really well with no flaws or friction between them.Great core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Ordo Supremus Militaris:They r still an MRA with over 100 members.They have a terrible point average for where they r in the rankings,but they do have a good ABP for where r in the rankings.It doesn't seem like they r getting attacked because they have a low DBP,they aren't around that many threats.Really need to get rid of their small members.The still have a huge core.

3. Roma Surrecta:Falling apart.Is a dictatorship.Lost a lot of their big members to more elite alliances.Good ABP for where they r.Still need to work on it.Has had the 3rd most cities lost to conquests,but has had the 2nd most cities conquered.Have the most DBP.They r targeted by the top alliance and is losing lots of troops and ships.Will most likely fall in a week or 2.

4. Demon Horse:They defused from Darkguard.They look much better because of that.Really bad ABP for where they r in the standings,less than 15,000 through over 3 weeks through this world.Not being targeted by other alliances it seems because of their low DBP.They have only lost 4 cities to other alliances,but then at the same time they have conquered less than what they have lost.Thye haven't lost or gained a lot of members.

5. Art of War:A new alliance to the top 12 rankings.They have a horrible point average,not even 2,500 average amount.They have a good ABP for starting out.Not really being targeted by anyone but they aren't exactly safe from all the alliances.They haven't loss any cities to other alliances so they seem to be good at defending,but they have only gained one city so far.

6. The Ancients:Still don't have a good point average,but at the same time they aren't a MRA anymore.Don't have a good ABP for where they r in the standings.Not getting targeted by alliances to attack as much as they used to.They only have 4 conquests total.but they have gained more cities than they have lost.

7. The Trojans:They need to work on their ABP a lot because they don't even have 15,000 ABP.They are in a good area it seems because they don't even have 2,500 DBP.They only have one conquest takeover.They haven't lost any cities do to their area.They have a terrible point average for where they r.

8. Romanus Academy:They r the academy for Roma Surrecta.They will fall with Roma also so this alliance doesn't have anything to look forward to.They have the second worst average point amount out of the top 12 at a little over 2,000 points.Not even 3 people in this alliance r close to getting conquest researched,or even a second city.They don't have a good ABP or DBP.

9. Dragon Empire:Not a good alliance like the last 4.They need to work on point average a lot.They need to work on ABP.They have more DBP than ABP,so that means they aren't fighting,but receiving.They have lost more cities than they have conquered,this explains why they have more DBP than ABP.

10. READY FOR WAR:They have the worst point average out of all of the top 12 alliances(less than 2,000 points).They do u have a good ABP for where they r.They have the 3rd most DBP out of all the other alliances.They have over double the amount of DBP than ABP.They have the second most cities lost in the world with 16 total.

11. Argonauts:Another new-comer to the top 12.Very low point average.They have a really good ABP point amount for where they r at.They aren't targeted at all it seems because they don't even have 1,500 DBP.If they get rid of the player below 2,000 points then they would look a lot better,with a whole lot better average.They haven't conquered or lost any cities so they r neutral.

12. Total destruction:They took my advice i guess to get rid of members to raise their average point amount.They have a really good ABP amount for where they r right now.Not getting attacked liked they used to.They have conquered a really good amount of cities for where they r,but at the same time they have a lost a good amount also.

Please +Rep me for this one and the last one.

DeletedUser1659

Thanks Draceus for the compliments. We've worked hard to maintain the best alliance we could make. We had hoped that our efforts would make our alliance's ability axiomatic. As for our competitors, best of luck to all of you. We respect most all of you and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield. Please keep up the good work, that's what makes this game so fun.

DeletedUser2281

Thanks Draceus for takin' the time to do another one! Really enjoyed it and I always like to know how our world is doing. Seem pretty spot on on just about every alliance.

And Mental, you da man.

DeletedUser1684

Thanks for your input on the matter, I always look forward to what you have to say and your opinions on what is happening. Great job and I think that what you said is spot on.

DeletedUser374

4. Demon Horse:Not being targeted by other alliances it seems because of their low DBP.They have only lost 4 cities to other alliances,but then at the same time they have conquered less than what they have lost.

Don't worry, that's changing. thisisgrepolis

also +rep for that! :)

DeletedUser

Maybe we need a newspaper....??? Invite your friends and your friends friends to join our conquest world!
Grepolis I believe needs to hold off on new worlds even if population reach the requirement for the next. The populations are very misinterpruted. The actual pops change dramatically after first 6 weeks of the server.

New servers just give server jumpers..... Yes maybe I coined a new term server jumpers. To start over and suck it up and leave that server as well...

If it were me... If I lost my city early on... I would try to reorganize in a new and less populated area then harass the heck out of whoever took it and that alliance. Goonies never say Die!!!!