Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

That wasn't directed at anyone in particular, but I welcome the challenge, good luck in your endeavors =)

DeletedUser

Hades Elite and V.V.V already are maxed out on members lol

Hades Elite Is Gonna loose at least half their cities to The Laestrygonians. It's a toss up as to who will end win that one though... my bet is... neither ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hades Elite and V.V.V already are maxed out on members lol

Yeah, that's hilarious, 35 members over 1500 points already, no one below 1k. How about you and yours?

oh, 32 members...17 below 1500 points, with you at 999 points, and two others even lower than you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

Yeah, that's hilarious, 35 members over 1500 points already, no one below 1k. How about you and yours?

oh, 32 members...17 below 1500 points, with you at 999 points, and two others even lower than you :)

You're kinda a dummy dumm dumm (stupid language rules) you know that? Also 3/4 of the alliances in the top 12 won't be here by the end of the month. So don't brag, you just look stupid thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

You're kinda a dummy dumm dumm (stupid language rules) you know that? Also 3/4 of the alliances in the top 12 won't be here by the end of the month. So don't brag, you just look stupid thisisgrepolis

I know very well the way things go with the rankings after the first few months...this isn't my first rodeo donkey breath, and guess who will be head of the 1/4 still on top when the waves settle?

DeletedUser

I know very well the way things go with the rankings after the first few months...this isn't my first rodeo donkey breath, and guess who will be head of the 1/4 still on top when the waves settle?

You are very sure of yourself, i hope your confidence will help your alliance through the first months and not hurt them.

DeletedUser2063

WDTFS? This ain't my first rodeo either. In fact I've had more than 6 CP's. I had 40 cities and over 500K points in the En, on the same world that I played with the alliance that completed the WW's in record time. I also lead the number 1 alliance on Rho, who has most points, average, ABP, and BP, and has from since the start. So your alliance which has just hit 1K average isn't impressive. If you have most points, ABP, BP, average, and are double the size of the number 3 alliance after 1 month, then you can brag and say I was wrong. But in the meantime please do not brag, as you just look idiotic.

DeletedUser5088

When you brag you are really putting yourself out there because if V.V.V. fails then you look really stupid

DeletedUser

Xerxes watch who you call donkey breath neither is it kind or right to call Fruit, an elder of the game that. you can call me all you want but you will not call any of my friends that

DeletedUser2063

When you brag you are really putting yourself out there because if V.V.V. fails then you look really stupid

*when

Xerxes watch who you call donkey breath neither is it kind or right to call Fruit, an elder of the game that. you can call me all you want but you will not call any of my friends that

An elder who is only 16 lol. But again, a "youngster" who could still whoop you. And David I've been called worse than that. Too bad all those people aren't around anymore. Atomic was the latest one. I wonder how he's doing? Oh wait I crippled his alliance and rimmed him :)

DeletedUser

Ya well i don't like it when ppl call one of my friends something like that lol i too have been called worse

DeletedUser2063

I just didn't want to insult or brag so I am giving them a chance to see what they have really got/

Well atomic talked smack like that, along with nestle. Both of those alliance collapsed (nestle was on Pi). If a leader is that cocky/arrogant/rude it is never good. They'll make a rash decision and destroy the alliance. Unless of course Xeres is not a leader, and I take it back, and like you said would like to see what they truly have.

DeletedUser5638

Well atomic talked smack like that, along with nestle. Both of those alliance collapsed (nestle was on Pi). If a leader is that cocky/arrogant/rude it is never good. They'll make a rash decision and destroy the alliance. Unless of course Xeres is not a leader, and I take it back, and like you said would like to see what they truly have.

He is not a leader.