Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser

Well Lord of Titus got into 2nd place and gaining fast on TA.

DeletedUser13

1-The Storm Crows
graph

With the recent merge with Trodai makes them # Alliance Now!BP for 1. alliance is kinda low but we will give them time!They have most cities taken in last 7 days so they are working hard!Trough conquest I notice that they dont have a real enemy!Most of taken cities are from own Inactive players.....And few From RageX!
2-The Ionian League
graph

Now fighting WrathY,FuryZ and ManiaW! :D They have full hands of work and I see they have lost only few cities in that war!ABP Ratio is good.........
3-Red Dawn
graph

In my Opinion Best Alliance on Beta......Made of Ex WE,KT and BR members makes them really good!Fighting Russian Bears..Not really sure who is winning but I`m pretty sure they took more cities then RB!I expect more from you! :)
4-Russian Bears
graph

Fighing lot of enemies and still standing!Have a lot of players leaving I guess Inactive......First Alliance in ABP & DBP makes them excellent...They rule 046 and borders and the only enemy who has chance to beat them are RD
5-RageX
graph

Yes they have a lot of Branches :)........Fighting TSC.....Only big war they have and now us(WE)!
Must take this chance to post this:
Bakero_zps10dd1ed8.png

One of our player got around 27k DBP just in one day......And we havent lost even a city in our War.....We have sunk around 11 CSs I think but now sure......BP Is good :)
6-FuryZ
graph

Branch of RageX Family........Lot of self eating........BP Is really low both ABP and DBP........But with all sister Alliances there is always a chance to stay alive! ;)
7-Knights Templar
graph

They are trying to bring back old glory........DBP great....ABP is good but u can better!Have 117 players and only few inactive....Loosing cities to RB and WRB.......They have lost most cities in last 28 days=104
8-White Russian Bears
graph

Fighting RD along RB....Loosing cities from what I can see......Lot of Inactives......BP Average!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13

9-WrathY
graph

Another Rage Alliance :) .......losing cities to TIL.....BP Really bad for alliance this size.......

10-ManiaW
graph

Hahaha I let u guess for this one.........
11-White Eagles
graph

When Stanko,Bogosavac,Arsa and guys left and join RD it was ruff time for us....But from rank 17 we are now back in top 12!
Fighting RageX and I must say winning!Our BP is Average and we are pretty active........We want to rule only one ocean and thats 045 from start of Beta!Along RD sure......

12-Ionian Academy
graph

They kicked all Inactive players and now are better........Not loosing cities and even taking few from ManiaW..Low BP but I guess they will improve! :D

And Now Map of Top 12:

gossipfactory_zpseb85f91a.png

TSC-Red
TIL-Green
RD-Blue
RB-Yellow
RX-Purple
FZ-Light Green
KT-More Lighter Green
WRB-Orange
WY-Brown
MW-Pink
WE-Not sure Whats This
IA-Golden Rod

DeletedUser2111

Current news. TSC are now the TSD The Storm Dragons. TSD is taking care of the white eagles. Russians arnt in the spotlight anymore.
Now the alliance rankings.
Number 1 alliance is TSD.
Number 2 is The Ionian League.
Number 3 Is Red Dawn.
Number 4 is Russian Bears.
Number 5 is RageX. - Rage Nation
Number 6 is FuryZ - Rage Nation
Number 7 is Knights Templer.- Academy For TSD
Number 8 is White Russian Bears- Academy for Rb
Number 9 is WrathY - Rage Nation
Number 10 Is ManiaW- Rage Nation

DeletedUser

put up a new one alot of things have changed Russian Bears are down in a ditch as of right now we (TIL TSD RD and their academy alliances) are beating them back pretty significantly