Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser14888

He's in Kaos. We aren't enemies at this point but not friends either.

DeletedUser4951

what alliance you in? Cause ill definitely be joining your enemy for how you left us hanging in helo.

Yeah I went MIA, that was wrong of me so I apologize for that. If you want to be my enemy that's fine, I have no hard feelings over it. You may want to join EN lato though for it though, giving credit to those around me I last about as long as everyone decides to let me here. :D

DeletedUser14093

This is NOT MY top 8... I was asked to post this, so someone could stay anonymous. Y'all should know what I think, who needs a top anything, we know HM/DF will win. Doesn't matter what is happening right now, we are gonna come out on top...
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

I will only really make a top 8 since there is such a huge point disparity among alliances

1. The Evil Empire - Swim

Rankings:
1st in ABP
5th in DBP
1st overall

Summary:
Will be swimming like the massive sharks they are. Clearly dominating Ocean 55 and with the support of the #5 alliance, I don't see them slowing down speed. Rumors are starting that people are scared of these guys and might need to pact/coalition up to stop them. We'll see how everything pans out.

2. Dumpster Fire - Swim

Rankings:
4th in ABP
4th in DBP
4th overall

Summary:
Will be swimming for a long while. These guys mean business, taking 17 cities off of QoQ in the last 2 days (maybe more?). They have a solid hold on Ocean 45 and with Hot Mess, well, how does one stop these guys? Depending on their direction, it seems like they could pick a fight with Evil Empire/Squirrels or go after QoQ. Seems like they're going after QoQ looking at conquests in the last few days, but we'll see. There's really no threat to these guys.

3. Quality of Quantity - Swim for now, later will sink

Rankings:
2nd in ABP
2nd in DBP
3rd overall

Summary:
Some people will think I'm crazy for this prediction. But they've lost 17+ cities to DF/HM in the last 2 days. Also, they've started kicking out their own players because they're simming or something. After playing with some of these guys in previous worlds, egos and personalities will clash eventually, in my opinion. However, they're uncontested in Ocean 44. Bone Brigade will fall over like a house of cards and Kaos won't stand a chance. Because of this, they will swim for now, but sink once HM/DF get going.

4. Hot Mess - Swim

Rankings:
3rd in ABP
1st in DBP
2nd overall

Summary:
Swimming, swimming, swimming. Smaller than their #2 counterparts but much more BP (not that this matters). This will be one of the alliances to go all the way to the end. King has a hold on his men and tends to see things through. Not really much to say here, the DF/HM squad will be around for a while.

5. Evil Squirrels - Swim

Rankings:
5th in ABP
6th in DBP
6th overall

Summary:
Who are these guys? I guess they're some Eastern European players that have been dominating with their Empire alliance. Averaging nearly 68k points per player is pretty insane for this stage of the game. Don't see these guys slowing down.

6. Harambe Project - Float then sink

Rankings:
6th in ABP
3rd in DBP
5th overall

Summary:
Float for now. These guys are taking a beating. With Evil their south, and losing cities pretty consistently over the last 2-3 days, it's hard to say if they'll last another month. Good on them for defending this well though. With Cecil backing them up, they'll need to get their defense situated in order to survive, but ultimately, they'll fall to Evil.

7. Cecil the Lion - Float then sink

Rankings:
11th in ABP
8th in DBP
10th overall

Summary:
Float for now and then sink. Harambe is taking a beating, which means the more northern group of Cecil the Lion is taking a beating. Much more DBP obviously from trying to defend against the European overlords in Evil. They're in a better position than Harambe and have created a bit of separation. Ultimately, once Harambe crumbles, Cecil will crumble as well.

#RIPHarambe

8. Bone Brigade - Sink

Rankings:
8th in ABP
7th in DBP
7th overall

Summary:
Welp, they lost their best player in Lac0ste to QoQ. Maybe some internal issues? Not really sure. However, I do know one thing, this alliance is probably going to drop like a 200 kilo rock. QoQ seems to be recruiting more in the North of 44 which shows they want to secure the North while getting pounded on the South side. Either way, it's only a matter of time before Bone Brigade crashes from the pressure that QoQ and their old teammate Lac0ste will put them under.

..................................................................................

That's fun. Anyway, this again, is not mine so trash talking at me won't do any good. I don't do top 12 or top 8 posts.

Mkay, buh bye!!
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser14888

I give QoQ a few days and they will start to bounce back. Unless their wonders get interrupted in Helorus that is. I guess what I am saying is they are distracted at the moment

DeletedUser

Good read, finally some forum action...Definitely predict a future world coalition against Evil

DeletedUser14770

nothing i am just bored theese forums are so quiet , u know how i like to chat it up ;=)

DeletedUser14770

yea my mouth need to stop writing checks that my skill cant cash ;)

DeletedUser14770

yea nab did anyone else gett hate mail from evil group ?

DeletedUser9851

This world is certainly becoming interesting. QoQ is on top. EE has dropped to 5th. EE was caught cheating, and paid the price. They sent two MM. The first one promising revenge for the OP, and a second one admitting they had players that were cheating, but that not all of them are cheaters. My reply to them was, if you knowingly permit teammates to cheat, and use their cheating to your advantage, then all are guilty. It's a shame because they do have skills. But they got greedy.

DeletedUser14679

This world is certainly becoming interesting. QoQ is on top. EE has dropped to 5th. EE was caught cheating, and paid the price. They sent two MM..

public service announcement: they have sent multiple mm's to everyone, which led to screenshots of various command screens. The last one sent, however, has a link in it that is malware. Do not open. Support has been contacted.

DeletedUser8513

& that's EE's revenge, to send malware? I thought I've seen everything rotten in this game.