Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser3981

You guys are seriously talking about this in day 2 of this world being activated? Your alliance and i am 100% sure on this won't be there at the end.

DeletedUser

</topic>

Said in my best Yakov Smirnoff impression: In soviet union, oceans conquer you!

<topic>

DeletedUser

While I understand CCCP could count as a Top 12 alliance I'd like this thread back on topic:

Top 12 Sink or Swim

Thanks in advance,
Draqone

DeletedUser

My List:

1 - Rhoman Empire - MRA for sure, but they'll still stay alive for a while with two alliances at the 1 & 2 spots. No alliance should have a academy (or a third one LOL) at this point in the world. Swim for 2 or 3 weeks, then sink.
2 - Rhoman Empire II - See Rhoman Empire
3 - Punk in Drublic - Looks like they'll be pretty good. I'd say the'll be the #1 when Rhoman Empire falls. They still have 20 members to go until the cap, so lots of room to grow. As they are also in 55, they will probably be the ones to take out RE. Swim for a while
4 - Alpha-Omaega - Another MRA that will die out quickly. I think Rising Death or CCCP will take 'em out. Which ever one does, will probably also take total control of 45. Swim until BP ends, then sink fairly quick.
5 - CCCP - Uhh, they look like idiots to me. MRA, MRA, MRA. Thanks for telling us your pact in your profile btw. They probably won't die too quickly though, so... Swim, Float, Sink
6 - TDP - They will stay in this world until somebody moves into 44. They are the ONLY alliance there. LOL. Swim until somebody takes 44 out.
7 - The Sea Raiders - Way to spread out. They will die quickly. Swim until BP, Sink afterwards
8 - Rising Death - I like they're profile. 'Quality Over Quantity.' Ocean 45. May take out Alpha-Omega, then even CCCP... its really wide open in 45 right now. Swim for a few weeks, then maybe float and sink, or swim more...
9 - SPQR - Not much to say... Don't think they'll go very far. Float, Float, Sink
10 - Hellfire Club - Looks fine. Mainly in 65, w/ 10 cities in 55. I think it will either be them or Dynasty in that ocean, so whoever wins will swim, the other will sink.
11 - 2nd Coming - Don't show your pacts or get pacts this early in the world. MRA. Float until BP, Sink.
12 - Spartans - They won't survive in 55. Will be taken out by Rhoman Empire. Swim until BP, the sink.

Hi everyone. I'm mainly from the en servers, where I play in Apollonia and Hyperborea. I have over 2 years of experince in Grepolis, and this is my first world on the us servers. Username in en servers: Baseball21ja

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Where you know who will Swim end who sink xDD If you play first time Us server? ...:D In I see this strathegy before ..enter on the 2d o 3d day and up easy far from tha sharks .... :D Thw world is yang! O.55 will not be to Dinasty i am sure! ... and O.66 is under cuastion xD I think..We will put our swim -sink when the BR off :D

DeletedUser2063

I'm bored so ill do one :)

Rhoman Empire
An MRA that originates in 55. With terrible leadership, and players already starting to jump ship, I don't see them lasting very long. Swim then abruptly sink.

Rhoman Empire II
See Rhoman Empire

Punk in Drublic
Based in 55, this Premade already has a pretty strong core in west 55. They've been on a recruiting kick lately, but will cut their slack soon after BP ends. With good leadership I could see them lasting a while. Swim.

Alpha Omega
Based in 45/ 55/45 border, these guys have jumped up a bunch of points in the last few days. They seem to be recruiting by islands, and have a pretty strong core on the 45/55 border. Swim for a while at least.

Trojan Death Punch
Based in 44, this Premade is doing pretty good so far. The only threat they have is Astartes, based in the same ocean. They could last a while unless Astartes rise up an bring them down, which is possible. Swim for a while.

CCCP
Another alliance in 45, ocean 45 does not have a sole alliance that will dominate, so I am interested to see who comes out on top. All Russian players, these guys should keep swimming until 45 breaks out in war.

The Sea Raiders
The third branch of Rhoman empire, these guys will not last long. They seem to be ashamed, as they recently changed their name back from Rhoman Rising. Unless these guys ditch god MRA, they're gonna sink like a rock.

Rising Death
Yet another in 45, I am still impartial about these guys. King Leo has led some good alliances, but if they can't take down CCCP they will probably sink.

S.P.Q.R
Based in 54 is SPQR. They should float for a while then sink.

Hellfire Club
Don't really know much about these guys honestly. Based in 65, they could keep swimming as there isn't much resistance there.

Spartans
An MRA that has already started to sink. I give them less than a week.

The Elite
A Premade, I hate the name, I'm not sure what to expect of these guys. I'm gonna say float for a while.

DeletedUser

I sure I sink, I never learned to swim

hahahahahaha :D This is vary bad for you !

If you start to drown it ... I'll throw you jackets from here :D
I'm always checking if anyone is in trouble ...and I never sleep :eek:

DeletedUser

Ok, back on topic - RemusLupin's comment:
I think that Astartes can hold their own in Ocean 44, so I wouldn't be so quick to hand it to TDP.

I know this is a Top 12 thread, however we are still in BP, so I will say that there are a few experienced smaller alliances outside the top 12 that should thrive unless an MRA attempts to isolate their members early – it may be difficult for an MRA to coordinate, but feasible.

DeletedUser

I'll have to learn to swim to conquer a city.

I'll have to buy a float

If you see that I sink, help

DeletedUser4982

6 - TDP - They will stay in this world until somebody moves into 44. They are the ONLY alliance there. LOL. Swim until somebody takes 44 out.

Hi everyone. I'm mainly from the en servers, where I play in Apollonia and Hyperborea. I have over 2 years of experince in Grepolis, and this is my first world on the us servers. Username in en servers: Baseball21ja

If you're ignoring Astartes , then you're a noob . Have a look at our roster and you will see that we are in fact much better than TDP .

Now go sim on Hyperborea .

DeletedUser

If you're ignoring Astartes , then you're a noob . Have a look at our roster and you will see that we are in fact much better than TDP .

Now go sim on Hyperborea .

Oh snap! Oh no he didn't! ;D

DeletedUser

This is a cocky bunch of Rho buggas although El Minicano is starting to irritate me >_<

Its not the topic ,but i will respond you ...my BR -1d. 16 h. 44 min left ...Attak me! :D ...

What is you nick name in tha game ?! Sorry i cant found you ...this nick is not exist (King David II) Put some light in the topic pleas !

DeletedUser

As far as the Top 12 goes - I only see a couple alliances that I think have a higher chance of swimming.

DeletedUser

I'm looking at Rhoman Eaters, quality players from Theta looking to make a name for themselves on this server

DeletedUser4982

I reckon Punk in Drublic will not survive for long . They share an ocean with the mighty Roman Empire 1,2,3,4.....1234 . And of course Spartans are there aswell .

As for ocean 44 , Astartes will get rimmed really soon . I heard they're a bunch of noobs and Trojan Death Punch is simply too powerful for them to handle .