Top 5 Sink or Swim

'tis true... though lest one throw too many stones, my recollection is that City Slickers II was a part of the Prohibition pact for quite a while as well... or was that a different Billy Crystal/Jon Lovitz love project that I am recalling? I wish I could recall what happened to Curly's Gold.

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
'tis true... though lest one throw too many stones, my recollection is that City Slickers II was a part of the Prohibition pact for quite a while as well... or was that a different Billy Crystal/Jon Lovitz love project that I am recalling? I wish I could recall what happened to Curly's Gold.
The Riddler has made his appearance

Lightships R Us

Messenger
Roses are red,
violets are blue,
this post is confusing,
im gonna give you the flu

So, since folks seem confused, City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold was a really derivative movie from the mid 90's starring Crystal and Lovitz. And the rest of my post was a reference to the fact that there has been plenty of hugging to go around this entire world. There's not been a ton of "Red is Dead" here from just about anybody who is still here.