UPSILON GOSSIP(tm) By MWH

• Thread starter DeletedUser6819
  • Start date

DeletedUser2385

We can all just pretend that this message is not being received by our members blindly:

4OsmB.png

Hmm strange we are getting these from an alliance that is above going out and recruiting people...

#Buzz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

We can all just pretend that this message is not being received by our members blindly:

4OsmB.png

Hmm strange we are getting these from an alliance that is above going out and recruiting people...

#Buzz

He is not our recruiter and can't invite that player

DeletedUser2385

He is not our recruiter and can't invite that player

Maybe there should be communication in your alliance as to what members can and can't do... Just thinkin' out loud...

Edit: Just wondering though, if you don't go out and recruit people- Why do you have a recruiter?

DeletedUser2385

How would we do that. We can't control what people send

That is a good point, I was merely indicating that your members should know what they can and can't do and what the repercussions are if they act against the SOP's.

Sorry Charl, I bet you are a stand up guy with good experience but I just have to...

4OvjQ.jpg

#Buzz

DeletedUser5088

I am the giver of the No-duh awards :mad:. and what for?????

You see the No-duh award has to be presented for obvious reasons

DeletedUser5088

Technocally you can thought. Have people take screen-shots of their inbox. But we can't do that since that is too dictatorship

HE IS STEALING THE CREDIT FOR MY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
+rep me for it

DeletedUser5088

Thank you. I am the presenter of this award *cough* *cough*

DeletedUser5088

Now back on topic -
The Lacedomians say there point minium is 1200 but most of their members don't have that much