Announcement US 58 World Settings Vote

What settings would you like for the next world?

• Game Speed 1

Votes: 23 11.7%
  • Game Speed 2

Votes: 38 19.4%
  • Game Speed 4

Votes: 134 68.4%
  • Unit Speed 1

Votes: 21 10.7%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 31 15.8%
  • Unit Speed 4

Votes: 140 71.4%
  • Conquest

Votes: 82 41.8%
  • Revolt

Votes: 112 57.1%
  • Morale

Votes: 61 31.1%
  • No Morale

Votes: 130 66.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10912

I agree with the pest lol. There are still young people that play this game and everyone has to start somewhere so it's more reasonable to play with morale. If a person with 100 cities takes one from a person with 2, Lol shame on them. They need to be fighting bigger battles.

DeletedUser11394

If you dont want to play much let me know. PM's accepted. I will be there to clean your clock with no morale. Having morale only makes sense. Keeps everyone honest and makes getting bp easier. FACT

DeletedUser10912

If you dont want to play much let me know. PM's accepted. I will be there to clean your clock with no morale. Having morale only makes sense. Keeps everyone honest and makes getting bp easier. FACT
Hey I don't really need my clock cleaned, but would you mind to clean my house?

DeletedUser15091

4/4 Revolt with Morale

14195357_10153808787491722_3397142361992094574_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11560

Speed 1 plz!!! Best settings and is true spirit of Grepolis

DeletedUser15307

I never said anything about someone not playing, i said that when some money hungry person golds his way to 100 cities it is right for him to take the guy that just started in the world out. Also i think inno should bring the old rules on gold usage, not instant complete but time reduction for using gold. that way you don't have someone that can buy 100000 gold build a ls or slinger nuke in under 15 seconds. i started playing grepo when there was no us server en was the only english server and it was on en7 Zeta, that was a fun no gold monger world. players played the game not played the players.

DeletedUser11373

4/4/c/m that's my vote. i'm tired of playing in no morale worlds, they are worse then playing in 1/1 worlds. it isn't fair that someone with 100+ cities can attack and take a person with only 1 or 2 cities. that's like telling everyone to come to a fist fight when the judge carries a fully automatic machine gun.

So 4/4C/M is good settings.
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
To me, Morale keeps things equal. It gives incentive to the larger player to focus on larger players and give the chance for smaller players to grow and become a large player. If you want the city of a smaller player then you have to be willing to pay the price for taking that city.

DeletedUser14060

How about just one conquest world with NO GOLD. Just one. I realize you gotta make some bank. HELL I'd even live with pop up ads if it meant playing a world without gold.

DeletedUser15320

When will the voting be closed to decide the configurations of the world?

DeletedUser

Game Speed 4
Unit Speed 4
Conquest
No Morale

come on guys we can do this
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.