Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is looking nice.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

DeletedUser

Revolt
I've still never seen Morale matter at all so I don't care one way or another
Lowest possible alliance cap

Game is slow paced early on and really drags, even on speed 3. Later on it gets a lot better but this is around the 15-20-30 city time period and takes a while to reach. Haven't played any Conquest yet so I'm biased, but I hate Tiremes and don't want to ever build one. Ever. Much less admit they have a purpose in the world. As far as alliances go, only 10 or 15 (MAYBE 20) will be legitimate competitors in any world regardless of the cap. Might as well cut out the excess and just let me have my predominate flag colors as early as I can get them. And, furthermore, as was already mentioned, most of them are going to be pre-organized or are going to be simply transfers from other servers. These are the guys who have a good chance of winning and the odds are vastly in their favor that they'll win any small alliance vs. small alliance wars that take place early in the game -- they're the experienced players with previously tested organization and teamwork -- and if it so happens that it's two of these groups facing off against one another then the losing side is quickly going to realize they've lost and they're going to merge or quit the server anyway.

DeletedUser

I have played a lot of game like this. The one thing I do miss is being able to merge armies and control them from one city other then the one they are made. When attacking, it is not to fun to have to plan every single attack down to the second.

DeletedUser

I agree with Torgaddon. Speed 3, no morale, conquest, and have the alliance caps set at as smaller number.

DeletedUser

Dear players,

US16 is in the planning stages and will be announced very soon. Normally I choose the settings. However, this time I am leaving some of them up to you. I have created a series of polls. The polls will be open for 24 hours only. You must be a registered forum user to vote. Registering is easy and free.

They will close tomorrow morning.

DeletedUser1111

Daedalus. What about unit speed?

That setting affects trade and support and combat tremendously. Is this up for a vote too?

And highest praise to you for including the players in this effort. Thanks from all of us.

DeletedUser271

Daedalus. What about unit speed?

That setting affects trade and support and combat tremendously. Is this up for a vote too?

And highest praise to you for including the players in this effort. Thanks from all of us.

Read this ;-)

DeletedUser

Game, unit, and trade speed will all be the same on this world.

DeletedUser

I await the announcement with anticipation.

The settings are pretty clear although not closed yet.

Conquest
Speed 3
Beginner's Protection- 6 days
Morale not enabled
Alliance Cap- 70

DeletedUser

^^ Well Daed did say that there is possibility he could change the settings, but also said that was unlikely... I'll get the qoute in a second.

Edit: Settings chosen are not guaranteed and could change. (they likely won't but I thought I should qualify this :) )

DeletedUser

^^ Well Daed did say that there is possibility he could change the settings, but also said that was unlikely... I'll get the qoute in a second.

I saw that, but I highly doubt he will do that. These settings have been very clearly chosen and sought after by the public.

DeletedUser

It will be nice to put that 6th god from hero worlds..

Daedalus has said this multiple times. We will not have a Hero World until enough players have the qualifications. This is a note to all players: Do not ask about when hero worlds will open, instead, play on other worlds for now. Daedalus makes announcements when their are new worlds.

Going back on topic, I think this is a nice idea to let the players vote. This is a note to Daedalus: you shouldn't let us vote for all worlds, because the settings might be all the same if that were the case. Also Daedalus, you must have a heart attack because you answer "When are their gonna be hero world" questions so much. I feel bad for you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.