Wars of Actium

DeletedUser9287

anyone wanna launch us into an update with wars in actium or lack their of it seems as nothing is said here

DeletedUser3109

Super Stoned. their acad Super Duper and M.I.A and their acad Amoeba (BoS/PoS) has been fighting the Few and Rage Family (The Somewhat Outraged, The Outraged Few, The Somewhat Enraged and The Enraged Few). Don't know who is winning and don't know other wars, but I could always check Grepo Stats, I am pretty sure we are winning on the Super Stoned/Super Duper Front not sure about BoS/PoS Front.

DeletedUser

You're losing badly on the BoS/PoS front last time I checked Oracle.

BoS/Pos/SD(s) are fighting BADA and kicking their arses :p

DeletedUser1094

Pretty much everyone holds hands and loves each other in large coalitions. Tends to be the way things go here. More hugging and less fighting.

lol Rory agreed, everyone is rushing to join a coalition. Man up and go at it alone and fight... My Alliance, Mori has no Pacts and is fending off 7 alliances at one time and for the whole worlds existence ( We came a month and change late) Props to my friends BOB who have done the same.

DeletedUser

By fending off you mean losing 20 cities a week?

Only reason BoS/PoS allied with SD and Bish was to ruin WW for BADA.

BOB have had Pacts and NAPs since day one, they're a bunch of guys good at taking inactives and defending. Check stats if you don't believe me.

LOL Sun your funny, any way thats not the reason for your merger......

As for BOB Pacts and Naps are part of the game but making coalitions to win wonders cmon do it on your own, too many alliances here want to hold hands rather then fight...

If you intend to spoil things for Bada then i believe you actually have to fight them lol, I heard for half a server that BOS or MIA whatever is going to fight Bada but turns out MIA and other alliances would rather hold hands and defeat one person (appraxiadaddy) and support Bada Sieges on certain players then fight Bada.

DeletedUser

If you intend to spoil things for Bada then i believe you actually have to fight them lol, I heard for half a server that BOS or MIA whatever is going to fight Bada but turns out MIA and other alliances would rather hold hands and defeat one person (appraxiadaddy) and support Bada Sieges on certain players then fight Bada.

We have been at war with BADA all server, I'm not sure why you think we were ever friends?

DeletedUser1094

What pacts and NAPS have we had since day one? Maybe you should know what you're talking about before you start making claims about the diplomacy of other alliances. If we wanted to ally with people we would have joined either coalition when they both approached us on multiple occasions. You're obviously not informed nor do you know what you're talking about. Too bad you aren't closer to BoB, we could give you a different outlook. We're fighting 7 alliances on our own (hence the #2 DBP) and still taking A LOT more than we're giving (#3 ABP). Yea we take some inactives but who doesn't? It's part of the game. We've taken and continue to take PLENTY of enemy actives. So take you're statement and shove it.

Can ruin other alliance WW's without allying with a large coalition, just another excuse.......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11005

blah blah blah... And wait? Why is mori or whatever your name is talking? This is supposed to be a war thread... Not a nuisance thread. Whoever your fighting, you're irrelevant to.

And for the merger? Don't like it then cry me a river. The point of the game is to win and we made the moves that gave us the best chance to win. Calling that weak or an excuse is laughable. We merged for wonders because Bada has about 14 academies of simmers. So this is what we felt was our best move. And why would MIA and Super keep doing the majority of the fighting against each other when we could merge up and turn our attention to the simmers who've been gliding by all server.

As for BoB... I admit, you are better than I anticipated. You've done quite well at targeting our vulnerable players and that's exactly how wars are won. Now that we're moving our big boys up to the northern front I anticipate this will be a lot of fun. I look forward to battling it out going forward, I just wish we had more time before wonders to duke it out since we all know worlds turn to crap once wonders start.

DeletedUser1094

We don't have an extremely large front with SD but I'm sure that will somewhat change in the small amount of time. Like I said we're fighting pretty much everyone around us so we don't have many of our "big boys" fighting in the front with you guys either.

Do what you gotta do to win I suppose. Don't agree with it as this is a war game and what people are doing now for end game plans is completely defeating that purpose. BoB will finish the server as we played throughout it, going solo and fighting our way to the finish. Majority of us have our crowns so it doesn't mean anything. They will be losing a lot of players if Wonders isn't changed and this becomes the new norm for end game across the servers.

It's funny that some people involved in these coalitions run their mouths when they are backed by 200 people. Things would be a lot different if they didn't completely rely on numbers.

Posedion is that you running your gums again lol, If we came early on we would wipe the floor with you guys. If you think we are irrelevant think again. We are the fastest growing alliance week to week and moving up the charts. We are fighting 7 alliances and growing not weakening and in most cases hold the edge on city takes. We also took some of your cities early on with no fight (LOL).

So you do not have your big guns on the fronts lol that is an excuse, i am sure every alliance here has that problem. As for BOB they are the best alliance here, i said it when i started and will say it now. Every alliance they are fighting they are ahead by a wide margin in CITY TAKES, while your alliance struggles against middle of the road alliances.

DeletedUser

Posedion is that you running your gums again lol, If we came early on we would wipe the floor with you guys. If you think we are irrelevant think again. We are the fastest growing alliance week to week and moving up the charts. We are fighting 7 alliances and growing not weakening and in most cases hold the edge on city takes. We also took some of your cities early on with no fight (LOL).

So you do not have your big guns on the fronts lol that is an excuse, i am sure every alliance here has that problem. As for BOB they are the best alliance here, i said it when i started and will say it now. Every alliance they are fighting they are ahead by a wide margin in CITY TAKES, while your alliance struggles against middle of the road alliances.

I don't understand where you're getting these figures. Out of the top 15 fighters in the world, 8 of them are in our coalition. Momento Mori aren't even on there till rank 43, you don't have any room to talk. I joined the world a month later too, so you can't whine about that. Regardless of when I started, I am still in the top 100 fighters in the world. BoB aren't on the list until #12 of 15 mate, and then they have none till 20.

My point with that is just that you guys man to man vs. our guys will lose hands down. Majority of the guys in this coalition can play circles around even your best members, and stats back that up.

That is my and Rory's point you guys need a coalition to be good LOL. I am ranked in the top 100 as well. I heard you guys could not even break a siege on BOB recently, your whole coalition sent and still could not break it, same thing with us we are fighting Bada's Coalition and taking cities just by ourselves against 6 alliances. This is our point as well great alliance mates are all you need, coalitions make lazy players and produce MRAs..

DeletedUser11005

I couldn't care less about your opinion of our decisions but you having a front with SD is news to me... But then again, I don't pay attention to zero threat alliances so where you're located hasn't mattered enough for me to care... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Never said we had a front with you, just said we took cities without resistance. Its okay POS and your right my opinion does not count run your alliance how you see fit. I wish we were closer because i would put my best against yours any day. That is if its alright with your coalition lol..