Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser723

Wouldn't know, like AC/AG, DA has a ton of people + their allies. Honestly just assumed you were there since you were defending them as if you had a stake in it.

If only we could get an actual accurate count of the top 12's NAP's, Pacts, sisters, academies and cease fires (or maybe just total up the amount of players on each "team" roster). Might be interesting to say the least. :)

Many stones thrown, house is still glass.

DeletedUser

Spies? You act like I planted them. Hey Mike you're around did I ever approach you to spy? Did you even spy or did paranoia eat at them?

No offense taken, so you won't take offense when I say this back to you. Its absolutely not my fault if you guys rub people the wrong way and they offer to give us info, defect, etc. If you want that to stop then do better. Fact is before I ever revealed I knew about your little op, you planned a bloody op on us. In short, you're not mad because I have a spy. You're mad because you got caught doing stuff you shouldn't have been doing and it back fired. If you do dishonorable and sketchy things, people will talk. That said, witch hunt all you want I now and always will have my eyes all over your ranks due to your leadership's poor judgement.

PS tell the leaders who smack talked me about not being a fighter and a coward that I've been taking the fight to DA now and they've gone quiet. Careful what you wish for I guess.

My bottle of Gatorade can fight Dark Angels. They are nothing but cowards and grepolis noobs... Sadly they played kissy kissy with the faction on naxos and tf allowed to get them crowns even though they didnt earn them...

DeletedUser723

My bottle of Gatorade can fight Dark Angels. They are nothing but cowards and grepolis noobs... Sadly they played kissy kissy with the faction on naxos and tf allowed to get them crowns even though they didnt earn them...

LoL, Flip. How times have changed my friend. It might be tougher without the crew here, but I still think the crown will have to be earned instead of bought on Baris. Only time will tell, as always.

p.s.
Maybe later we will have to pull a 42.Suprise ;)

DeletedUser12275

dam so many posts...and they say this world is dead lol...can we all agree on something?those TBD guys are a bunch of noobs...:p

DeletedUser

How do you break a 2 week NAP when 2 weeks have already passed?

And if you guys really don't condone spies then why give up the one(s) that are sending you screenshots instead of MMing our alliance trying to stir up more drama?

"We don't condone spies.. here's a screen shot from your forums.. you people are unhappy you should quit your alliance" <-- exactly what you say you aren't.

DeletedUser

That is the biggest crock I ever heard.. On Naxos.. we made a mistake which allowed you to finish for WWs to our 3.. and then you got lucky and snuck in a CS on a city transfer giving you 5 WWs to our 2.. then.. we turned on the heat and ripped 5 WWs from you to take the Crown. and you "allowed" us? BWAHAHAHAHHA

DeletedUser

Correction: why "not" give up the ones sending you Screen shots.

Correction: that was "four" WWs .. not "for" lol

DeletedUser

I saw the posts about the DA breaking a NAP - but wasn't that already done and dusted after the Void were recruited by AC?

DeletedUser11033

I thought this thread was wars of Baris....

To Be Determined vs. Usual Suspects

DeletedUser11033

Just ate a large plate of HDYG, only had room for desert atm.

DeletedUser

Talk about some lame crap.. First this "VOID" guys talk all kinds of smack about how they were fighting 200 people at once..
I may not keep track of ALL of the stats .. but I don't recall seeing Dynasty doing too much fighting against Void..
And most of our alliance started late since we were finishing up wonders on other servers.. and all it took was 1 OP from DA and void Nutted up and went running over to AC MRA.

They send us screen shots of our forums and say they don't condone spies and try to use that to stir up dissension within our alliance.. and NOWWWW... they are PMing some of our members with lies of people moving over to their MRA.. HA .. HAHA HAHAHAHAHA. Big talk, LIttle People.. Slimey tactics.

DeletedUser

I saw the posts about the DA breaking a NAP - but wasn't that already done and dusted after the Void were recruited by AC?

And yea ... lol.. I'd say that in itself is grounds for breaking a NAP .. IF the NAP wasn't already expired.. like it was.

DeletedUser5037

Yep, not real convincing saying they don't use spies and then send screen shots of our forums. Kinda takes the wind out their truth sails. They are insecure and are resorting to tricks and mind games because they know they can't beat us in a straight up fight. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Yep, not real convincing saying they don't use spies and then send screen shots of our forums. Kinda takes the wind out their truth sails. They are insecure and are resorting to tricks and mind games because they know they can't beat us in a straight up fight. thisisgrepolis

We took more cities from you than you did from us during your own op...

DeletedUser

We took more cities from you than you did from us during your own op...

maybe that had something to do with your spy telling you about our OP .. hmm.. I did get a msg from you guys 2 hours before hand telling me it was 2 hours until the OP .. oh but... you don't like your spies.. w/e

DeletedUser13301

Yes, there is obviously a DA player that is cheerfully passing info on to Argentum, and who knows where else. Bad juju, bad form. I am dumbfounded, though, that there are still players who think that Mike 3rd was the culprit. I played with him for a year in Naxos and found him to be a straight-up player. He has said he was not involved. I believe him... I've never known him to speak falsely. Please stop with the Mike-the-spy cr#p. It's irritating. The leak has continued well after he was booted.

DeletedUser11042

Hey Flip, considering you weren't even playing Naxos when the last 5 WW were broken I don't really think you know what you are talking about. For a bunch of simmers I find it quite impressive that we were able to break them and hold our own against a strong alliance like the faction. Im not much for trash talking but you seriously have issues.

DeletedUser

The only one carrying on about Mike is you guys.. We thought what we thought, be it correct or not.. He's gone from us. Consider it a favor to him he can play with his real friends over there with you guys.

I tell you what though.. I do have a problem with someone on my team saying they wont attack an enemy because they are "friends"..
I attacked plenty of my friends that were in Faction.. and they certainly have not had a problem attacking me :) attacks are fun incoming and outgoing..

Oh and if you want the Mike crap to stop.. then for the love of whatever you pray to.. Stop claiming that just because the leak has continued that it proves his innocence .. it proves nothing accept that there is still a leak.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11744

The only one carrying on about Mike is you guys.. We thought what we thought, be it correct or not.. He's gone from us. Consider it a favor to him he can play with his real friends over there with you guys.

I tell you what though.. I do have a problem with someone on my team saying they wont attack an enemy because they are "friends"..
I attacked plenty of my friends that were in Faction.. and they certainly have not had a problem attacking me :) attacks are fun incoming and outgoing..

Oh and if you want the Mike crap to stop.. then for the love of whatever you pray to.. Stop claiming that just because the leak has continued that it proves his innocence .. it proves nothing accept that there is still a leak.

I would just like to say that I never said I wouldn't attack them. In fact, I did attack them. I simply asked if, since there were plenty of other reds near us, it would be okay if I attacked one of them instead.