BB vs. Maggots

DeletedUser

Congratulations!

WE HAVE ANOTHER HUNKILLER!

Maggots have declared war on us today thinking that they can take us on, and claiming that they own O56/57, and therefore they think that an ocean or a gap can prevent us from destroying them?

Wrong, just look at what we did to SA. We have taken over 100 cities from them (thats over 1 million points) and we made a #2 ranked alliance (by over 1 million points) and have placed them into 10th place!

Now a ranked 14 alliance challenges us and is saying the EXACT same words Hunkiller said to us before he completely got destroyed.

Also VVV, an alliance we have been pacted with since the beginning, has been given an ultimatum to stay out of this conflict. If this is broken we will be heading to war with them also.

P.S. Do not expect a lot of conquests like in the BB vs. SA war, as they barely have any cities and many of them are just out if our way. I am interested to see what VVV does!

DeletedUser2770

VVV has decided now is the time to put there big boy pants on and they will be backing maggots. We have dropped our Pact with VVV and in 48 hours they will see why we remain the #1 alliance. Big difference between SA and VVV is 90% of us had to migrate to fight against them and it ended in 3 weeks. VVV 90% of us dont have to go nowhere as they share islands with us......

We will be taking cities as fast as we can get slots and this is not going to be a war but yet another 1 sided slaughter

Tau alliances, we are really not looking to war especially with alliances that dont offer any fun. Please stop bringing us into wars we dont want to be in. if we attack, farm or take your city just take it and dont get your whole alliance into the same situation as you are in

55 and it's border is BB ocean. If your in it leave, if your thinking about moving towards it....don't

Cant be any more honest

DeletedUser

These guys are just so pathetic. Most of VVV is friends with us also. They are just so unintelligent, that it annoys me...

DeletedUser

ive heard of bad things in VVV and we have PLENTY OF SPIES, we see exactly what they say in their forums....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I'm glad to see this, as it's cleared up a lot for me. Good luck guys!

DeletedUser5638

VVV has decided now is the time to put there big boy pants on and they will be backing maggots. We have dropped our Pact with VVV and in 48 hours they will see why we remain the #1 alliance. Big difference between SA and VVV is 90% of us had to migrate to fight against them and it ended in 3 weeks. VVV 90% of us dont have to go nowhere as they share islands with us......

We will be taking cities as fast as we can get slots and this is not going to be a war but yet another 1 sided slaughter

Tau alliances, we are really not looking to war especially with alliances that dont offer any fun. Please stop bringing us into wars we dont want to be in. if we attack, farm or take your city just take it and dont get your whole alliance into the same situation as you are in

55 and it's border is BB ocean. If your in it leave, if your thinking about moving towards it....don't

Cant be any more honest

Your such a child AD, You broke the pact with us? I have evidence to prove otherwise. I ended the pact with you because your a dictator and honestly a child. Its a freaking video game you think I give a care in the world about you AD? Your a punk outside of this game and you know it.

ive heard of bad things in VVV and we have PLENTY OF SPIES, we see exactly what they say in their forums....

Coming from the Snake in the grass who destroyed The Lycans when Big Chiefum was having internet difficulties. Only good people in BB's is Crego and the several people who joined them from My alliance. OMG you got Spies? So do I kid.

DeletedUser

MWP, I'll come to AD's defense here (although he really doesn't need it). If anyone's a child it's you. Not only did you start all the crap that ended my first alliance (well a member of yours) but you still refuse to own up to it. THEN you take two players from my current alliance to alliance hop into yours.

On top of that, any message I send your way or Kkneshbusch's way is ignored. AND every time you get in a conflict through politics, it seems your motto is "it's join us or the pact dies". Like really? Quit acting like you rule here. You definitely don't. Much less your alliance is already falling even before all of this. You're in no position to be the way you are with politics. And I'm sure AD and his crew will correct your views on where your place is..

So if anyone's a "child" here it's you. You play as if you're better than others and you're not. You're just in a better situation than most. AD is ACTUALLY better than most, so he can actually talk whatever talk he wants because he not only can back it, but has the stats and so on to prove that.

DeletedUser

Lol no. I just have a lot of respect for him. He's a very good and honorable player. I'm a fan of people who want to play the game with honor.

Course he does ride you remember? lol ;)

DeletedUser

^he rides? please explain to me in full detail what that was supposed to mean paul.

DeletedUser7319

HAHA! We know what he rides....... a bike DUH!!!

VVV- you will need way, way , way, way, more than 400 bi to hold a siege!

DeletedUser

Marine, you are angry at AD and I get that.

But let me enlighten you on a few facts.

The members in our alliance all look up to AD and listen to him, whereas yours don't listen to you. You just aren't into this world and that is what cost you. Also we had a pact very early on, but all I saw was you guys asking us for help. I cleared many cities for your players, I asked some for support and I got none. We asked you to assist us with GO, you didn't help us.

YOU HAVE BECOME A LIABILITY, your members are inactive, spread out, etc. This makes it really easy for the enemy to get cities in our core...

Now I would like to also mention that many of us (except AD and Crego) wanted to war with VVV. Yes that includes me. I like many of your players and wanted to join, but I just needed some food, I was starving myself. We agreed to give you strict ultimatums knowing you would eventually give out.

DeletedUser5638

MWP, I'll come to AD's defense here (although he really doesn't need it). If anyone's a child it's you. Not only did you start all the crap that ended my first alliance (well a member of yours) but you still refuse to own up to it. THEN you take two players from my current alliance to alliance hop into yours.

On top of that, any message I send your way or Kkneshbusch's way is ignored. AND every time you get in a conflict through politics, it seems your motto is "it's join us or the pact dies". Like really? Quit acting like you rule here. You definitely don't. Much less your alliance is already falling even before all of this. You're in no position to be the way you are with politics. And I'm sure AD and his crew will correct your views on where your place is..

So if anyone's a "child" here it's you. You play as if you're better than others and you're not. You're just in a better situation than most. AD is ACTUALLY better than most, so he can actually talk whatever talk he wants because he not only can back it, but has the stats and so on to prove that.

First off lets get this straight Paul, After you sent several spys personally that told me you didn't want a pact anymore but also we're interested in War. I'm guessing it was because we didn't want to join the UA or whatever.

Marine, you are angry at AD and I get that.

But let me enlighten you on a few facts.

The members in our alliance all look up to AD and listen to him, whereas yours don't listen to you. You just aren't into this world and that is what cost you. Also we had a pact very early on, but all I saw was you guys asking us for help. I cleared many cities for your players, I asked some for support and I got none. We asked you to assist us with GO, you didn't help us.

YOU HAVE BECOME A LIABILITY, your members are inactive, spread out, etc. This makes it really easy for the enemy to get cities in our core...

Now I would like to also mention that many of us (except AD and Crego) wanted to war with VVV. Yes that includes me. I like many of your players and wanted to join, but I just needed some food, I was starving myself. We agreed to give you strict ultimatums knowing you would eventually give out.

All My members admire and look up to AD? Last time I checked this was still a video game. This is getting a bit Pathetic Oh yeah he's an Idol. thisisgrepolis LOL!, My members do listen to Me because as they Know I back the people who are Loyal the Maggots are Loyal to Me as I am to them. BB's we're good to have as allies but your little man big truck ego's we're getting honestly a little sad. This is My alliance and I don't give a hell about your "Strict Ultimatums" I'll back those who backed me when they shouldn't of if that's our downfall thats our downfall atleast I know I got a Backbone unlike you flimsy sheep.

DeletedUser

Again, the spy reports came after an attack on us.. But regardless that really doesn't matter as you guys beat us out.

DeletedUser5638

Again, the spy reports came after an attack on us.. But regardless that really doesn't matter as you guys beat us out.

Well we did but its the circle of life, BB plans on doing the same thing. I hold nothing ill against you Paul for what transpired.

DeletedUser

The only reason why I'm still upset with you is not because of what happened, but when I sought to work it out, I was ignored. After multiple attempts. I think you're a good leader dude. We all make mistakes.

And I'm still a noob anyways lol

DeletedUser

I never said your members look up to AD, I said that they don't look up to you. They say you are too inactive in this world to lead an alliance, etc.

Our members look up to AD because he is a good player (has stats to prove that) and is running an efficient and very powerful alliance.

Like what was said before, I believe that if you were to put this alliance (how it is now) into any world at any stage, I think we would not get destroyed.

Also you call me a flimsy sheep, but can you explain? I have help your alliance countless of times with nothing in return. I help everyone in my alliance all of the time. I am one of the least selfish player in my alliance and I too have great respect amongst the members in my alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5638

I never said your members look up to AD, I said that they don't look up to you. They say you are too inactive in this world to lead an alliance, etc.

Our members look up to AD because he is a good player (has stats to prove that) and is running an efficient and very powerful alliance.

Like what was said before, I believe that if you were to put this alliance (how it is now) into any world at any stage, I think we would not get destroyed.

I'm not inactive at all, I'm on this freaking game like 6 hours a day managing BS. My stats don't prove it cause I've rarely bought gold so sorry I don't have 150-200K points.

Also you call me a flimsy sheep, but can you explain? I have help your alliance countless of times with nothing in return. I help everyone in my alliance all of the time. I am one of the least selfish player in my alliance and I too have great respect amongst the members in my alliance.

Wasn't directed at you it was directed towards those who choose to believe a person like AD and follow him and his Propaganda. At the end of the day this is still a game and I choose to play it for fun and I will not tarnish My Morales and bend the knee to a tyrant like AD cause he simply tells me to. His Arrogance has obviously never gotten him Messed up as he probably never leaves the house to get smacked in the mouth.

DeletedUser

MWP you do realize what your doing in grepolis is on a video game right ?? and you do know people play it right ?? lol , i cant stand people who play video games and than says its just a video game... yea i think we all know its a video game and were all playing it!! dont take it so personal and start talkn crap outside the game, remember your playing A VIDEO GAME

DeletedUser5638

MWP you do realize what your doing in grepolis is on a video game right ?? and you do know people play it right ?? lol , i cant stand people who play video games and than says its just a video game... yea i think we all know its a video game and were all playing it!! dont take it so personal and start talkn crap outside the game, remember your playing A VIDEO GAME

Your to Daft to see My point.