BB vs. Maggots

DeletedUser7938

Haha how about my full-ride scholarship to play water polo at UCLA? How about my 4.46 cumulative GPA in high school? How about my hot ass girlfriend I get to see every day? I get laid 3-4 times a week at age 18. I would consider my life a success. I am happy all the time, I am an up beat person, and most of all I got a lot of friends both in the game and out of the game that like me. I'd like you to tell me a little about yourself and how far you have become.

Marine you can't judge anyone in this game. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!

Sorry I didn't mean to brag for all the other reasonable people out there.

Are u braggin about water polo???? Lulz

DeletedUser

Lol I'm not trying to brag. i don't like to brag, I was just trying to prove a point.

DeletedUser

Date Player Name Rank Points Town Gains/Loss ABP DBP
12/24/13 Marine WarPig -- -- -- --
12/23/13 Marine WarPig 222 -64,076 -8 +3 +23,073

Tsk Tsk Tsk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm still in my senior year in high school... lol. I'm playing next year!

DeletedUser2770

Marine it is a war game, we dont need a reason to war....

We decided for multiple reasons to add maggots to our menu.... you decided that this was not going to work for you and if we warred with them that you would back them...

Explain to me this. Pact with GO and BB you stay neutral because your loyal
Pact with BB and Maggots you back the maggots lol

Your story just has so many wholes in it... We were your pact alliance from the beginning. Maggots were members that left your alliance and were more than an ocean away from your main alliance.... Seems to me who the easy decision was to be backed not to mention the logical one

last as a leader it is your job to do what is best for your alliance.... Your morales, personnel feelings and attitude towards others mean nothing and should never be considered when it comes to making decisions that affect your alliance

Want an example...I had a convo today with someone I would love to go and whoop... I dont because it would be costly to my alliance. So despite what I personally would love to do I dont because my feelings dont matter....

As far as our convo's go I hide nothing from my leaders or my members. I post every convo I have in our forums to keep our guys up to date, besides giving us a good laugh....

As I told all the other delusional leaders... hunkiller, minicooper, princess scott, dragoncire, Yourself and I am sure many more to come.... thanks for playing now exit stage left

DeletedUser7319

If anyone wants to know... the Maggots are huge turtles haha! I guess thats how they plan on winning this war they declared on us.....I love turtles!

DeletedUser2770

there only turtles Butler because most of their members are not near us

as that changes so does their turtle status

DeletedUser

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !! you guys have yet to attack , is stacking DLU in your cities your only strategy ? lol having fun yet ? better build build build if you wanna do anything

DeletedUser2770

Greeneggs has no HAM, Daddy took it from him yesterday Yummy

5k DLU will not stop me from taking your city. We dont care how much BP you get or how you feel that you did well in just layiing down and taking it....

You guys are not good no matter what you tell yourselves to make yourselves blv that

DeletedUser2770

So it seems that the maggots had no more DLU left after daddy came over for breakfast at GreeneggsANDnoHAm's place as the food was so yummy he decided to stop by again tonight. instead of snacking on DLU Daddy snacked on 1200 BI which at this stage is really just a cake walk lol...

Daddy also decided to put his cute lil doggies that he had so nicely sitting in the corner of his castle outside along with his present owner... Dear Maggots thats a stacked city we have taken from you every night the last 4 nights. you have Plague, origins, and the Empire alliances supporting you guys. Your not fighting anyone and all you guys are building is defense. You should definitely be able to do a better job...

Now I know come in here and talk about all the BP your getting, what good is BP if you cant keep a city in a war zone....

Now dont clutter these forums, your opinions dont matter just like your defensive troops you build

DeletedUser7938

So it seems that the maggots had no more DLU left after daddy came over for breakfast at GreeneggsANDnoHAm's place as the food was so yummy he decided to stop by again tonight. instead of snacking on DLU Daddy snacked on 1200 BI which at this stage is really just a cake walk lol...

Daddy also decided to put his cute lil doggies that he had so nicely sitting in the corner of his castle outside along with his present owner... Dear Maggots thats a stacked city we have taken from you every night the last 4 nights. you have Plague, origins, and the Empire alliances supporting you guys. Your not fighting anyone and all you guys are building is defense. You should definitely be able to do a better job...

Now I know come in here and talk about all the BP your getting, what good is BP if you cant keep a city in a war zone....

Now dont clutter these forums, your opinions dont matter just like your defensive troops you build
Im gonna have to agree, 1 ls nuke(hehe) can take out 1200 birs and 5k dlu is not alot. Its just a bp snack. Maggots should go on the offensive if possible. Sometimes offense is the best defense.

DeletedUser

Im gonna have to agree, 1 ls nuke(hehe) can take out 1200 birs and 5k dlu is not alot. Its just a bp snack. Maggots should go on the offensive if possible. Sometimes offense is the best defense.

Thats my dream man..that one day Maggots decide to start pressing the offensive units button... I know it's a far fetched dream..but hey it's worth a shot lol.

DeletedUser

it has been awfully quiet from greeneggs recently...I wonder what happened....

DeletedUser

it has been awfully quiet from greeneggs recently...I wonder what happened....

I got bored with you guys...you took advice from me it looks like and turtled up even more than we do...I guess you learned from the best newbies around... Either that or I was busy helping people in real life...take your pick...